what have i done now?

so sometime ago, i was able to do things that almost everyone who was present in the square wasn't able to, although it wasn't a proper process or whatever. i still managed to perform what was required of me, though, and i didn't realize that not everyone was getting the same groove. Until later. I was just trying to tell them how it was, and I was attempting to share what kinds of things I managed to fathom from those shit I did. Maybe people took it the wrong way, and saw it as some form of boastfulness and an attempt to show them how "better i am" at that than they were. but no. fuck, no. and i don't know why or how that must habe caused misoccurences in someone's mind, which, in return, resulted in another wave of hate. the person who was probably on the edge of ditching me and the excessive stress i put on them, got tired, finally, and threw my persona down in the drain. i don't know, because later on, i did what i would normally do at a few times. i was either ignored, sent hostile glances, had not found myself responded to in the usual way, and taunted and dissed directly. things they wouldn't usually tell me when i would do something similar to what i have mentioned... they told me. seriously. not a hint of a joking tone. what the fuck have i done wrong this time? what the actual fucking fuck? maybe it's just their stupid human minds that generate problems which don't even exist in a person such as i, but i just don't fucking know. what did i do to them? what fault have i committed this time, huh?