Chapter Twenty: Awaken

I feel disoriented, completely out of control. I try to move, but my muscles scream in protest. With a small wince, I pry my tired eyes open. Everything is a giant blur, I see no faces no shapes. I blink a few times and see the ceiling in my chambers. With a slow turn of my head I see Elrond looking out the window with his back to me. I sit up slowly, not letting my eyes leave him. I stare at his back for a very long time, and I soon remember Dio’s execution. “How long have I been asleep?” I ask Elrond. His muscles freeze and he slowly turns to face me. Relief and happiness come over his face and he comes over to me. He wraps his arms around me and I instantly feel happiness. “I thought you dead.” He whispers, the relief in his voice is odvious.

I pull away and take his face in my hands. “Killing me is not so easy, my love.”

He grabs both of my hands and kisses my palms softly. “This is true, darling.”

            His smile is true and he looks ten times younger than he would. I smile back at him, and bring my forehead to his. We sit there for a very long time in a comfortable silence. I close my eyes and lose myself in my happiness. Elrond then brings his lips to mine and kisses me deeply. I return his passion and bring his so he and I are one the bed. He lies on top of me and runs his hands under my dress. He grips my thighs, causing me to gasp against his lips as he pulls my body closer to his. I pull my dress over my head leaving me completely bare before him. He then takes his clothing off and brings my legs around him once more.

His lips crash down hard on my own and I let out a moan of happiness. I feel him finally enter me and I moan once more only his time with pleasure. He thrusts in and out of me, and brings his lips to my neck. “Elrond” I moan in a husky voice and he brings his lips back to mine. He thrusts become slower, but I dig my heels in his thighs causing him to pick up the pace. I start to climax and I scream his name. He keeps going until he reaches his climax and I feel his seed fill my womb as he crashes his body down on mine.

We both try to gather our breath and lie on the bed for quite some time. I have my arm draped over his bare chest and his hand is tracing circles on my uncovered back. I smile and look up at him. “You never did answer my question.” I said.

 He sighs and his gaze meets my own. “You were asleep for three years.”

My eyes widen. “Three years” I whisper.

            He only nods, my mind begins to wander. I missed all my children’s birthdays, I never got to see Arwen take her first steps or say her first words. My head falls on Elrond chest and I stay in my daze. “I missed it all.” I say. Tears start to stream down my face and I close my eyes. Trying to clear my head.

            Once Elrond and I were decent, he immediately took me to our children. My long, off white, dress swaying with me as I sped walked to the rooms. Elrond quickly grabbed my arm, I looked at him confused. “Calm down Jemini.” He tells me.

 I look at him and cock my eyebrow at him. “I haven’t seen my children since before that traitor’s death. And you’re telling me to calm down?”

He takes me by my biceps and brings my forehead to his. “I know that you are absolutely itching to see our children.” He says and places his hands around my waist. “Though it is not customary for the Lady of Imladris to run through the halls of the house-“

“It is also not customary for an elf to marry a human and yet.” I look deeply into his eyes, and bring my lips closer to his so they brush each other.

            Before he can kiss me I run in the direction of our children’s rooms. Leaving Elrond yelling after me. Once I reach the room I remember to be our son’s room. I walk to the door and put my hand on the door and stop. My muscles freeze up on me, I stand there for what feels like forever. Then, all the sudden, I take a deep breath turn the knob and walk into the room. I see a young boy with brown hair to his shoulders. He turns around and I realize that it’s Elladan. A huge smile spreads across his face and he runs into my open arms. “Nana!” he yells. I embrace him and tears begin to fall down my face. I kiss his hand and tell my eldest son how much I love him and how I vow to never leave him or his siblings again.