the dark presence

Recap

Grandeeney and Wendy said their goodbyes. I then transported  me and Wendy back to the guild. we were outside the doors of the guild when I sense an evil presence it was

Lucy's P.O.V

zeref  i thought to myself. "lucy-san aren't we going inside " wendy asked."oh  I forgot something at my apartment Ill be back "I said. I didn't want to get her involved.

She then walked inside the guild and I walk to where zeref was "what do you want ?" I said angrily to him.

"i simply want you" he said with an evil smirk on his face." sorry im not into skinny evil ugly guys" i said sarcastically. That whiped that big ugly smirk off his face.

"ill be back for you see you again " he said before leaving. i then went inside and sat at the bar with my headdown what am i going to do.

just then mira surprisingly approached me. " lucy im really sorry for not believing you and for punching you. please forgive me"she said nervously.

  i read her mind please please let her forgive me im soo sorry i dont want her to hate me please forgive me i should have believed her she thought in her head. She actually felt sorry for what she did.

"i forgive you" i said she then hugged me "mira....cant....breath." "oops sorry" she said. I was glad that there was someone who actually cared about me.

Just then Natsu try to approach me "what do you want" I said annoyed "  oi lucy why did you forgive mira and not us" he said." because Mira was really sorry and she wasn't faking it  " i said getting the whole guilds attention.

" what happened to the old Lucy we used to know the one who loved to smile,  who was always happy, who love to read and write books" he said

" you want to know what happened to that Lucy she is no longer here y'all killed her you all through magic at me you called me weak you replace me with Lisanna you even took her side when she hurt me so don't go trying to apologize " i yelled .

The whole guild look down in shame. Except one person Lisanna.

She came up to me "Lucy I really am sorry please forgive me" she said in a sweet voice I even read her mind I don't care about this bitch if I can get her to forgive ill just to like her friend and then I can get rid of her once and for all hehehe and her stupid azz will fall for it

" lisanna remember when I said that I had more than one power did you know that I could also read your mind" that wiped that sweet smile off her face. The whole guild looks stunned.

I can't believe they're surprised about me being able to read minds I mean that's one of my weakest powers.

"oh and team natsu before I leave I wrote a poem just for you" he looked at me confused "Roses are red, Violets are blue, I have five fingers, and the third one is for you!" I've then transported home

A/N thanks for reading sorry had an update in a while how was it did you like it sorry for it being so short

I'm starting to run out of ideas so can you please inbox me  some ideas and could someone please make me a new cover thank you