The lost memory

Unknown POV
"It's time for you to remember my dear Lucy" I said as I looked at Lucy sleeping in her bed she looked beautiful. And soon she will be mine.

"Black art:memory return" I said as I casted the spell have sweet dreams my little lucy.

Dream

"Mama mama Look what I made!" said a little blonde girl showing her mother a beautiful crown made out of paper. " it beautiful honey" Lucy smiled happily as she got praised by her mother. " Lucy lets go for a walk" Layla said in a soft voice.

Lucy walked with her mother hand in hand until suddenly they heard a nearby bush rustle. "Who's there" Layla yelled in a firm voice.

"Layla it's been a while " said a dark voice from behind. Lucy instantly felt her mom tense " what do you want" Layla yelled in anger. " you already know what I want" the man said in a devious voice . " LEAVE NOW" Layla screamed at him.

" Open gate of the goat, Capricorn" Layla summoned "Capricorn please distract him" Layla pleaded as she grabbed Lucy's hand " yes malady" Capricorn said as he started to fight the man.

"Lucy we have to run" Layla said as she felt Capricorn go back into the spirit world. "mama who was that " Lucy cried .

" Lucy listen to me im so sorry for not telling you that man is a bad man his name is zeref and he's your-" Layla was cut off by a beam of black light hitting her. going right through her chest. "Mama" Lucy cried as she looked at her mothers bloody body "wake up mama" she cried.

Nothing

" I didn't expect her to die so quickly " zeref chuckled . Lucy looked up in fear wide eyed with tear in her eyes .

"Don't worry I'm not going to kill you,
you are to important to me but it seems your not ready yet so I will be back later for you but for now it's time for you to sleep " zeref said with a evil smirk plastered on his face as he disappeared. Then everything went black.

Lucy's POV

"Ahhhhh Mammmaaaaa " I screamed awaking from my nightmare fresh tears were streaming down my face .

"Lucy are you ok " dia asked in a concerned voice. " Sorry dia I must have scared you I'm fine " I said in a reassuring voice as I wiped my tears .

I can't stop thinking about that dream. was that all real? What was mama trying to tell me ? I thought to myself everything was just so frustrating. I looked out the window it was already morning . "lets get ready to go dia"I said. "Kay" she said.

I walked into the guild while everyone just stared at me. "Hey Lucy why don't we take
a job"said dia

"that's a great idea I'm starting to run out of money and I need to pay this months rent" we walk to the board.

" this one's perfect all we need to do is
take down a dark guild thornheart " I told dia.

" hey Mira I'll take this job" I said "oh my taking down a dark guild please be careful and be safe " she said in a sweetly voice.

"what Lucy you cant take down a dark guild you'll get yourself killed" a certain pink headed idiot yelled from across the room.

" I already kicked your ass yet you still think I'm weak " i yelled as I pushed him out of the way.

I'll show you Dragneel I'll show you that I'm not weak

I walked out of the guild. " come on dia let's go " "transport:lotus" we then transported to lotus.

Im backkkk :) finally updated are u happy lol I'm sorry my phone had been broken and I've had school work to do.

Did you like the new chapter?

What do u think Layla was trying to tell Lucy ?

What do you think will happen next?

Comment