the aftermath

Lucy's P.O.V

its been a weak since the lisanna incident. So I decided to go back to the Guild this would be my last mission because i was planning to quite the guild after this mission. Ever since the lisanna incident people have been throwing magic at me. I've already gotten used to it.

So I did what I normally do I put on my clothes got my keys in my whip i put all the letters on my desk that i had written the night before.then i headed off to the guild.

as soon as I opened the doors to the guild." you have some nerve to come back here after what you did"a pink headed idiot yelled at me. " for the last time I didnt do anything"

" traitor" some one said. Then somebody threw a bottle it was natsu he then says "you dont deserve to be in fairy Tail" Natsu said even though it hurts me hearing that from him.

i walked past him ignoring him then over to the request board and grabbed a request.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Request for a mage in need of help

Killing 200 monsters on mount Komachi.

reward:500,000 jewels

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i took the paper to mira and she just stamped it and threw it at me. But I didn't care. " Lucy please be safe and come back soon" wendy said to me

Wendy was 1 of the few people that believed I didn't do anything to Lisanna. " I will Thanks and when I come back lets me and you go two your favourite candy shop together" i smiled at her. " promise"she said " it's a promise" i said before leaving

natsu P.O.V

I was talking to Lisanna when Lucy walked through the door. " you have some nerve to come back here after what you did" i yelled at her. " for the last time I didnt do anything" she said and just passed by me and ignored me and for some reason my heart started hurting. "you dont deserve to be in fairy Tail" i said to her.

I didn't think that lucy could do something that cruel to someone but I guess I was wrong.

Then I saw her get a request off the request board I guess she was going alone. Who cares I don't need a weakling like her I said to myself.

Ok guys thanks for reading please comment about what you think and please help me give me more ideas