The truth

Lucy's P.O.V

I have just arrived and I can't find anyone here, I was the only one to get off the train . I start walking around and bump into a few demons I take out my whip and start swinging it around.

The demons are actually easy to beat I have already taken out 25 at once .

I'm walking around when suddenly

"ahhh" I shriek a demon had surprise attacked me I quickly get out Virgo's key "open gate of the maiden, Virgo" " punishment time , hime?"(sweat drops) she asks "no" I say"please just kill these demons" i yell.

"Yes hime" she says she kills the demon that was on my back "ok now can you help me fight the rest of these demons" I ask "yes hime" she says.

Than Loki appears and says "i will also help you my love"( a sweat drop falls) "alright lets do this" I yell.

makarov P.O.V

I just got back to the guild. went up to my office. When someone bursted into my office. "gramps i think you should kick lucy out of the guild" natsu yelled.

"What why would i do that" I yelled. "because while you were gone she beat up lisanna" he yelled. lucy would never hurt her nakama i thought to my self. "ill talk to her when she gets here " i told him I highly doubt that she would hurt her nakama Though. i was about to go out and talk to lisanna when someone unexpected came to my office.

Lucy P.O.V

"Ahhhhhhh" I shriek I have knocked out more than half of the demons already Virgo disappears, because I've used all my magic energy already.

"I'm sorry lucy" Loki says and disappears as well, then more demons appear but then I see a bright golden light, and the demons turns to dust. it was a dragon

A/N

How did you like it . comment