the letters

Natsu's P.O.V

Its been 2 days since the Lucy died. Today we were reading the letters that we found in her apartment. It seems  she was plannig to leave the guild after the mission. i Started reading the letter for Team Natsu :

Dear team natsu

natsu i believed in you. you said you would never let anybody hurt me but you hurt me. you were one of my bestest friend. but not anymore. You knew me better than anyone .you knew I wouldn't hurt anybody yet you took  Lisannas sideyou called me weak and said I was nothing more than a replacement for Lisanna. But when I get back I'll be way stronger. gray you would like a big brother to me but not anymore. Erza You would like a big sister to me but guess what not anymore. I'll be back for my revenge.

love -lucy you're now enemy

"what have i done" i fell to the ground crying "its all my fault Lucy died" i cried.

"no its not your fault its all of our fault"said erza while trying to hold her tears. gray was also crying next to her saying "I'm sorry lucy".

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Levy's P.O.V

Dear Levy-Chan,

you ignored me like the rest of the guild. You and my other so called "nakama" are the reason I am going to be stronger so i can get my revenge. Oh and i finished writing the book you can read it now .

Love your ex best friend Lucy

"I'm sorry I'm so so sorry Lucy I was supposed to be your best friend and I betrayed you" i cried. It was all my fault I should have been a better friend to lucy's I didn't even help her when the other members threw magic at her. I'm the worst friend in the world

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

juvia's P.O.V

Dear Juvia,

Even though you call me your love rival, I've always thought of you as the best sister anyone could have. the next time I come back I am going to be the one who protects you. take good care of Gray. I believe that you and gray will make a good couple. Because y'all were made for each other. I'll always be supporting you.

Thanks for believing that I didn't hurt Lisanna.

love your friend lucy

"lu-lucccccccyyyyy" i cried. I should have went on that mission with her. I'm sorry I thought of you as a sister to.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Makarov P.O.V

Dear Master.

thank you for accepting me into Fairy Tail as your family I will never forget about you. You were another father to me. I hope when I see you again I will be a strong mage .

love lucy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*

normal P.O.V

dear wendy,romeo,happy,carla,lily

Thank you for always being there for me. thank you happy for always making me smile .i am going to miss your teasing. Good luck with Carla i hope I'll see purple cats when I come back. Lily and Carla thanks for always been there for me. Romeo and Wendy you two should go out already. also thank you for always being there for me . Thank you for believing that I didn't hurt Lisanna. I promise when i come back ill bring you all a surprise.

love lucy

wendy fell to the ground crying well Romeo comforted her. Carla started crying and happy  comforted her. Lily stood there trying not to cry. But failed miserably. "luuusssshhhhheeee" happy cried .

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

normal P.O.V

The guild waited in anticipation and when all of them were finishing reading the letter they all burst into tears even Erza and Master shed a tear. the most sad thing is in almost all the letters she said "when i come back"

A/N how was it did you like it comment what you think