found out

RECAP

i was about to walk back into the guild when someone from behind me came and pulled my hood down.

                 Lucy's POV

it was natsu. "l-lucy but your dead" natsu said with wide eyes."no i pretended to be dead" i said.just

Then everyone came running to me yellin my name.

i smirked . When they almost reached me they ran into something.

"What are these? Runes. Luce take these down  I'm sorry for what I said for what i did to you!" yelled natsu

They were hitting the runes. "Freed can't you undo these" someone asked. "No, they're too strong" freed said

"Lu-chan open up Please im sorry" levy cried "You all want to apologize"

"Well guess what you are all  too late. yall killed the old lucy. Well most of you did" I said.

i then smiled at all the people who didn't ignore me  They all ran forward and went right through the barrier and into my arms." Lucy-san" Lushee" "Lucy-nee""love rival" "Lucy"" I saw that they all had tears running down their faces.

I laughed and hugged them tighter. " wendy,juvia,romeo,happy,carla,lilly I'm sorry I  couldn't tell you i was alive" I was smiling while the rest of Fairy Tail looked at me surprised.

"Luce why cant we go through but they can"

"Because I casted the runes to only allow the people who didn't hurt me through . I suggest you all should go away I don't want to see your faces they're making me want to kill you all right now." i said in a demonic voice.

They then looked at me wide eyed. " as if you could bitch you're just a weakling i could beat you right now " you can guess who said that it was none other than Lisanna .

" Requip: celestial armor" i chanted . i then transformed into my soul of steel armor.(the picture) i had 200 swords aimed and ready to kill lisanna

Lisanna look at me scared while everyone in the guild looked at me with wide eyes

" I suggest you get away from her before she kills you " said dia

"how do you know requip " said a wide eye erza. i looked at her and the rest of the guild members who were waiting for my answer  " its a secret" i said. All the guild members mouth dropped

"NANI" yelled the guild.

"now get away from me and i will remove the barrrier" they all backed away.

I removed the barrrier with a flick of my wrist. and Went back to my original form "Luce, why won't you let me see you "natsu cried "Go away Salamander I do not want to talk to you." I replied. "but luce" he cried.

I ignored him and turn to Wendy "Wendy I have a surprise for you" i said. I grabbed her arm and teleported to the woods. "wow u can use teleportation   Lucy-san" she said excitedly.

"Yes and I'm about to tell you a big secret you have to keep it a secret from everyone kay the truth is I am the queen of the dragons. I know all types of magic you can think of and I have a big surprise for you" i told her.

"what i-" before she could finish I chanted "open portal to the dragon realm" i grabbed her hand and jumped through the portal. we then ended up in front of the castle. 

"lucy your back" said aqua. Who was in her human form. "Wendy this is aqua the dragon of water aqua this is wendy child of Grandeeney" i said

" it's very nice to meet you" said aqua "wait lucy if this is the dragon realm is Grandeeney here"