guilt

Lucy's P.O.V

"my name is aqua the water" said the dragon "my name is L-Lucy" I replied. The dragon was so beautiful her scales were beautiful aqua color. "yes i know" aqua said.

my eyes were wide open "how do you know my name" I said to her "because Iv been looking for you for a very long time i knew your mother layla she was the previous dragon queen she had to seal away your powers because zeref was after you she wanted you to become the next heir to the throne I know this is going to be alot to take in but I came to find you. you are the dragon queen I have come to take you to the dragon realm and train are you willing to come with me?"

" if it's what my mother wanted me to do then I will" i said." we will have to fake your death though"she said "water clone" then there laid a dead body that looks just like me covered in bruises and blood "Open portal to Dragon room" aqua called out. Just watch Fairy Tail I'm going to get strong i thought to myself as I walked through the portal.

makarov P.O.V

"oi brats it's time to have a meeting" I held as I made my way down to the stage. " about what " said gray. " about the Lisanna incident" Master said was a disappointed look on his face.

Flashback

i was about to go out and talk to lisanna when someone unexpected came to my office.

" mystogan" I said "what brings you to my office" "there's something important I think you should see " mystogan then pulled out a lacrima ( A/N is that how you spell it)

it showed Lisanna cutting herself and hitting herself to make herself look beat up and then the next video he showed me was of what happened when Lucy try to explain to her "nakama" that she didn't do anything to Lisanna.

I was beyond pissed

end of flashback

" so you're going to kick Lucy out of the guild " Lisanna said.

" no Lisanna I am giving you 5 months of suspension I am very disappointed in you.

"WHAT" the whole guild screamed. " but I didn't do anything it was that bitch Lucy she hurt me" Lisanna says. " I then pulled out the lacrima that mystogan had giving me.

Everyone just looked at me in shock.

"LISANNA" everyone yelled. " yeah that's right I hated Lucy I wish it never came to Fairy Tail" Lisanna yelled. She then ran out of the guild.

" and I am also disappointed in all of you you knew Lucy would never do anything to her own nakama you all ignored her,called her weak, you all hurt her really bad how could you do that" I said yelling I was extremely upset. Then I looked up to see all the guild members heads down in shame. I then walked back to my office.

natsu's P.O.V

I can't believe I did that to Lucy. I need to go after her and apologize to her. I was about to walk out the door when I saw the rest of the Team behind me "were coming too we also need to apologize to Lucy" said erza.

then we all headed off

time skip

We had just arrived at mount Kamachi

" why would Lucy take such a hard job"

gray said." now that I think about it I haven't seen any demons maybe she already killed them all" i said

I couldn't believe what I saw next it was Lucy and she was dead. "l-l-lucy-san" wendy cried. " this is all my fault if I had never taken Lucy out of the team she would still be alive" i cried.

im sorry lucy im so sorry i cried. We then wrap Lucy's body up and took her to the guild to tell the guild the news.

at the guild normal P.O.V

team natsu had just arrived at the guild. Everyone was all depressed. "were back" natsu said sadly. " where's Lucy" said makarov. "d-dead" wendy said as she fell to the ground crying. "No no this can't be real im sorry lucy im sorry"levy cried.

"We will hold the funeral in two days" makarov said while still crying.

A/N please comment if you liked it

Should I keep writing or should I delete this