The Morning After

I woke up to Asia still laying in my bed, with the worst hangover that I've ever had. 

"What did we do last night" I asked her, vaguely remembering how we even got here. 

" We fucked, and you nutted in me and now we're gonna have a baby." She said happily. 

" What you mean?" 

"You heard me" She grinned " When we were on the way home last night, you told me all about your business deals and your new rap career and your scamming. You think I'm going to let you go? We're having this baby."

"Bitch are you crazy?" I yelled. 

" WHO IS HE TALKING TO?" a voice screamed from out of the phone. 

"Girl I don't even know, but I'm bouta get up outta here" she replied to the mystery girl. 

"Who is that on the phone?" I recognized the voice but honestly, I was too out of it to register it. 

"Oh, that's my girl Kayla!" she said putting on her clothes and grabbing her bag to walk out of the room. 

" Asia, stop playing we're gonna get in the car and go get this plan B" 

"No, we not" she kissed me and walked out the crib, and there was Kayla parked up on the sidewalk waiting for her. 

" SEE YOU BOO!" Asia screamed jumping in. 

I got in my car and immediately followed. Figuring that there was no way for me to talk some sense into Asia, I decided my best bet was to talk to Kayla. Females ALWAYS listen to their friends. Once she dropped Asia off, Kayla made three stops. The Mcdonald's down the block, the CVS and then the corner store. 

Right after she drove to her dorm and parked. I parked behind her so I could catch her once she got out, but she took too long. Here I was, thinking that she was in there eating taking her sweet ass time, but instead, I got a surprise.  There she was, with a black eye sitting in the car crying. 

I knocked on the window and the look on her face was priceless

"Why the fuck are you here you stalker?" 

I didn't think about it like that at first, but now that she brought it up, I didn't even think about how weird it was that I followed her for hours, just to talk to her. 

" My fault, i'm just a desperate man. The only reason I came down here was to try to convince you to get ya girl to take the Plan B, it's not like I have much time. But now since I'm here, wassup with you? and wassup with this black eye who did this?" 

"Get in and sit down. It was my boyfriend, Zah. He works at the CVS I went to and he-" 

She broke down crying again in the middle of the sentence. 

" He said that he didn't want me anywhere near the place that he worked and that I'm always a nuisance and he didn't want to see me again for the rest of the day. Then he- he punched me in the face so I can, in his words remember my place. I want to break up with him, but I just, I can't do that."

"And why the fuck not?" 

"I love him! And I know if he just gets time to sort out his issues, and his anger, he will change" 

"Oh, word?" I said, steam basically pouring out of my ears. "I'll change him right now," I said hopping out the car to go teach this man a lesson. 

"NO PLEASE" I heard Kayla behind me screaming. 

By this point I had completly forgot about Asia and the possible baby and my head pounding and everything else that was bothering me at the moment. Ain't no please here. People like to hit women, so let's see what they do when a real nigga threaten his gangster.