[27]▫️MY SAVIOUR✅

I run towards Scott and the rest of my friends. They are stood around a lunch table, silent, as it would appear.

I reach them and start asking questions right away.

"I got your text. What happened? Where is he!? Where's Stiles?"

I smack my hands down on the table.

"Okay! Y/N.." Scott covers my hands with his. He gently tugs them, showing me that my claws are out. I stare at the marks I've left in the wood for a few seconds.

"Take a deep breath."

I do as my pack leaderq says, taking a long breath in and then blowing it out again. I watch my claws retract into my fingertips.

"I know you're worried, as are we. But we have to calm down. If we get angry, desperate, we'll lose our heads. We need to just think."

"I need to find him, Scott." I squeeze my hands into fist, trying desperately hard to not wolf out right now.

Lydia lays a hand on my shoulder. It makes me jump at first, but then I welcome it, putting my hand on top of hers.

"We will." She looks to Scott. "You have anything of his for a scent?"

"No. But-"

My eyes widen. "What? How? How can you not have one thing with his-"

"You do."

"What?"

Scott points to the blue hoodie I am wearing. I scan it, and it only takes a few seconds before I'm unzipping it and taking it off. "This is Stiles'!"

Scott nods. "I haven't seen you in any of your own hoodies since the two of you started dating."

Liam snorts. When I send him an annoyed look, he freezes and immediately apologises. He motions to his Alpha. "This isn't a time for snarky comments, Scott."
Liam looks back at me again.

Scott huffs. "So.. can we have it for a second. You, me and Liam can get a scent and then Lydia will drive-"

Before he can finish, I have already caught my boyfriend's scent and started running in the direction it leads to. I throw it behind me so my friends can catch it and keep up.

I run fast. The scent of Stiles.. and blood guiding me.

-