[18]▫️MEMORIES▫️part 3✅

Stiles' POV
Day 8

-

"Y/N?"

When I walk in to an empty room, I immediately start to panic. I drop my bag on her bed and run back out again.

"Melissa! Melissa!?"

I start walking quickly through the corridor when I see Scott's Mum.

She turns around, and stops me when I reach her. "Careful! Please. You can't run around a hospital like that-"

"Where's Y/N? She's not in her room. Is she okay? What happened?"

"Stiles, calm down. She's fine."

I blow out a breathe. "She is? Where is she?"

Melissa points to the entrance of the hospital. "She wanted to get some air. A nurse took her out on a wheelchair. Okay?"

I take another deep breath and sigh in relief. "Okay, okay, okay. Sorry. I just saw her empty room.. and my mind just went to the worst case scenario."

"It's alright. I get it."

-

I sit down on one of the waiting room chairs and stare at the door. When Y/N appears, being pushed by a nurse, I walk over.

"Stiles is here! Hello!"

"As always. May I?" The nurse smiles and let's go of the handles. I wheel Y/N back to her room.

-

"Here we are. Do you, uh- need help getting up?"

"Um, no. Just help me balance, please."

"Alrighty."

I offer Y/N my hand. She takes it without hesitation. She places one on the bed and pushes herself into a standing position. She then hops in a little semi circle. When her back aligns with the mattress, she raise her brow at me.

I frown. "Hm?"

"I can take it from here."

Her eyes dart to my hand, which is still squeezing hers tightly. "Oh. Sorry."

When she tugs her hand free, it's like it happens in slow motion.