[12]▫️PICK UP LINES✅

Requested; mycriticalobsession

-

Stiles and I have planned a date at the Beacon Hills ice rink tonight.

I lean against his locker, waiting for him to finish his class. I'm wearing a just above the knee dress and I have my own pair of [colour] skates in my bag.

While I'm waiting I watch students go by. Some are ecstatic, running towards the doors to get home. Others, walking as slowly as they possibly can to their after school detentions.

-

Only a few minutes pass until I'm being approached by a muscly, lacrosse team player I've never even seen around school before.

He swipes a hand through his hair and then rests his elbow against the locker, a little too close to me. "Yo." He says in a low tone.

I simply look up at him and raise my brows.

"You're feet must be tired because you've been walking through my mind all day!"

I can't help it. I burst out laughing. "Oh- oh my god. When has that ever worked on a girl."

His eyes go wider and he shuffles around. He glances back to a group of male students who are all laughing to.

"Ah. You're trying to impress them? What was it? Hm? 'Five bucks if you can get Y/N to give you her number?'"

He regains his smug confidence. "Well, no. Actually, it was ten bucks if I could get your number and a date."

Stiles appears at my side suddenly. "Hey.. uh, what's going on?"

I turn to him and pat his chest. "I got this babe."

I face the guy again. "I got a number for ya." Then I smack his forehead. I hold my hand in front of our faces and bend my finger in one at a time. "One, two, three, four.." My middle finger is the only one still shown. "Five." I swivel my body to face Stiles again. "Now, excuse me, but I gotta kiss my boyfriend hello."

I ignore Stiles' amazed and shocked face and grab his waist, pulling him close to me. I reach up on my toes and kiss him with an over exaggerated, 'mwah' sound.

I check behind me and he who had no name has gone, as well as his friends. "Hm."

"What was that about?"

"He hit on me. With the cheesiest pick up line as well."

"He hit on you!?" Stiles' face turns hard and he clenches his jaw. He let's go of me and moves to chase after him.

I stop him with both hands on his chest. "Woah. Calm it down." I prod his jaw before resting my hand there. "I handled it."

"Yeah. Well. I wish I did. I would've hit him."

"Jealous?" I wink at him.

He takes a few seconds to reply. Probably thinking of an excuse. But what I don't expect is for him to be so open. "I'm not jealous, I'm just mildly territorial."

I laugh but he's still serious. So, I run my thumb over his cheek a few times and then go back on my toes to kiss him again. He calms down, and I can feel it as he relaxes into the kiss.

When we pull apart he smiles. "What was that for?"

"Because I love you... Stiles. And you gotta know, you're the only guy for me."

His smile turns to a grin. "Y/N.. that was so sweet."

I roll my eyes.

He pecks my cheek. "And I love you too."

-