[04]▫️LET ME KISS YOU✅

Requested by tinyoranges; 12, 21, 27

________________________________________________

"Stiles? Yo! Stiles!" His eyes snap open, finally. "You zoned out on me there bud."

He stretches his arms and yawns. "Bud?"

"You don't like 'bud'?" I tilt my head at him.

"It's fine, but I'd rather you call me by my actual name."

"Oh, and uh, what is that exactly? Hm?"

He scoffs. "You know what I meant. Stiles. Or.."

"

"..boyfriend."

"Okay then, boyfriend. Can you shut up now and come help me with this?"

He gets up from his spinning desk chair and lies on his stomach next to me. I flip through my Math book until I find my pencil, which is marking the place I'm stuck at.

He looks over the page and then nods. "Yeah, Lydia gave me notes for this page, I'll just get them for you and it should be easy."

"Okay. Thank you."

"You should thank Lydia." He says as he gets up and starts searching through his backpack. I tap my pen against my book while I wait for Lydia's magical notes. "Ah, ha." He passes over the stapled sheets of paper.

"Here ya go." I snatch them from him and start reading. Stiles sits back in his down in his chair and puts his hands behind his head, sighing.

"Hey!"

"Hey!"

"What?" he replies in a whiney voice. "Can I just sleep?"