Early Xmas Bonus!!

MY FAVOURITE TIME OF YEARRRRRRRRR!!!! CAROLING, PResENtS!! FAMILYYYYY💕🤷‍♀️💕🎅🏻🤶🏻🤶🏻🎅🏻🧣🧣☕️🍗🛷⛸🎉🎊🎁📝❤️💚❤️💚🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌 YUMMMM!!

I'm a bit obsessed as you can see, so I shall grant you with a darling early bonus Christmas chapter. Because I simply can 😉

Snowballs

Haku pushes the tree up into place in the corner of the office. You wait patiently with a wide grin on your face seeing the massive pine standing proudly in the corner beside the hearth. "It's brilliant!" You gasp, rushing forward with the box of ornaments. Haku was already trying to organize the abundant number of fairy lights. "Heavy too" he chuckles throwing some red and gold tinsel your direction. With a giggle your hand clasps around it and you wear it as a scarf. An itchy, festive scarf.

You lay the box below the tree and move over to help Haku with the lights. There was two packs of white and multicoloured lights, there could never be enough lights... never. Haku drops a finished organized role of lights on the ground behind him. You plop down beside the lights and very sneakily grab the plug and inch it towards a socket. Keeping your eyes trained on Haku, while he foostered around with string and wire your hand clicked with socket and the circle of lights before you lit up into blinking brilliance. "It's so bright!" You say bewildered, still snuggled up in your tinsel scarf and warm pyjamas. Haku turns around passing you the next coil of lights. You take them eagerly and while he grabs an elastic and ties his raven hair behind his head in a ponytail. "Excited?" Haku asks with a smirk, "You can tell?" You say back sarcastically rolling your eyes while uncoiling the white lights and handing one end to the tree. 

The pair of you dance around the tree, stringing it with winking white dots and laughing at each other's childish antics. Neither of you were aware of the blonde Irish girl sitting at the desk, legs folded beneath her as she sat in a oversized jumper, that read, "Im on the naughty list". Her fluffy socks sitting proud on her feet and her Diet Coke has now been replaced by a steaming mug of hot chocolate. And once again, her hair was twisted into a disheveled knot upon her head.

When the first set of lights was on the tree you spin around to grab the multicoloured lights. That's when you saw Amara sitting quite contently on Hakus desk without a care within the world. You didn't scream, for you surprisingly weren't surprised. "Amara?" You question, looking at the mental blonde that perched herself so proudly on the mahogany. Haku has stopped decorating the tree and was now standing protectively beside you. Although Amara looked nothing like a threat, Hakus dragon side was strong on the opposite. A strong muscles arm wraps around your waist, pulling you closer to his well toned and lean form.

"Yours truly" Amara answers tipping her head in recognition. She slurps out of her mug while watching the couple over the brim of porcelain. "Why have you stopped?" Amara questions you both, an eyebrow raised in utter confusion. "Because your sitting on my desk" Haku answers with scrunched up brows and an equally confused look artistry decorating his face. Amara grumbles incoherently and clambers down off the Mahogany desk. Rolling her eyes as she did so. The pair of you watch fascinated by how... odd Amara was.

After all, she was sort of holding all the cards.

"Who wants to play poker" and Amara grabbed the fifty two playing cards from her back pocket and throws them at the couple. Spades, clubs, diamonds and hearts spill onto the carpet floor. Haku pulls you closer wary of an attack but when the cards fall Amara is back sitting on the desk slurping at her drink. She begins to hum a foreign song to the couple and rocks back and forth. You stare for a moment longer bewildered before shaking The befuddlement out of your head and carrying on with your task. "Let's finish decorating the tree love" you whisper looking up at Haku expectantly. He frowns slightly, his gaze still strained on the freckled weirdo on his desk. "Yeah... ok" he answers finally and pecks your lips lovingly.

Many baubles, lights and tinsel's later it was time to place the star upon the tree. It glistened in golden dust and sparkles in the hearths flames. The tree was three times your height so you weren't going to be able to reach it and neither was Haku (especially not Amara). You hold the glittering star in your hands, vexed as to how you were to place it upon the massive vegetation placed so fondly in the office. Amaras slurps continued in the background.

"Maybe I can get a ladder?" Haku looks down at you for confirmation, but only receives a chuckle in response. "I'll show you a ladder" you retort and shift into your glorious dragon from, red and black fur glossy and fluffy with care. You hold the star between your teeth, while standing on your hind legs balance ever so carefully on your hind legs, ever so delicately you place the Star on the very peak of the tree. Backing away for a few seconds and the tree steadies you hobble away and shift back to human form. Haku hugs you from behind as the pair of you stare up at the tree. His head rests in your shoulder while his arms encase your body. The room was silent except for the breathing of you and Haku.

An appreciative whistle sounds from behind you. Spinning around after forgetting about the author sitting on the desk a slight panic had rolled through your frame. But quickly dispersed. "That's a fine job, or as my fellow Irish would say, or perhaps my readers," She hops down and walks adoringly towards the tree with her hands stuck in her pockets. "That's sexy" she grins thinking her hilarious humour was something to laugh at. You stare at her unsure of the logic that ran through this maniacs head. Haku tsks repeatedly above you. "What? Do you not find it... blinding?" She grins pointing at the lights on the tree. A cringe attacks you. "Ok ok... I get it... your too upleaf to have a good humour". You sigh disappointed in the blonde and sit on the sofa, with Hakus arms draped fondly across your mid centre. A moment lasts in the room, a blissfully silent moment of peace.

Before Amara ruins it.

"Hey hey hey, why did the elf stick his head in the fire place!?" She says excitedly hopping about the place. You look at her, pity in your eyes for the being before you. "Why?" You rasp, not able for her foolish antics on this calm joyful night.

"Because he wanted to sleep like a log". You can barely respond to that as Amara stands proudly at one end of the room. While soft little dots of snow flake down onto the Bath House Amaras eyes light up once again as another joke comes to mind. Hake buries his face Into the crook of your neck, leaving you perpetually to deal with the excitable blonde by yourself.

"What's the difference between snowmen and snow women?!" Amara sits in front of the fire gazing up at you with fire in her green eyes. The answer of the joke was trying to work it's way but she wouldn't allow it. "What?" You ask slowly with a sigh, not all that bothered about the brutal jokes the girl was giving.

"Snowballs"

A/N
I've got to go home, BUT BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE.

Legit me, to myself, every morning, to my bed.

Unedited. I have no idea why the text has gone like this but hey I can feel with four words per line -_-

Cookies and cream,

-AA