Chapter 28- Death

Make sure to read Chapter 27- Destroyed!!!! It's a double update!!

He leaped at Chihiro. Tackling her to the ground. You weakly lifted your head to watch the scene in front of you. He was staring down at her. Holding her by her shoulders, he was on top of her encasing her between his legs and arms. He was pale. Why...

The blood.

The blood on his stomach.

The dagger.

She stabbed him.

SHE STABBED HIM.

You growled. You were mad before but now you were bloody furious. Even after what had happened you still loved him. Deep down you knew you couldn't get rid of the feelings for him. "How dare you" you growled at the girl underneath him. Her eyes were wide as she stared at the dagger. Haku coughed. He convulsed as he rasped and fell off of her.

You stared at his barely breathing body before you forced your self to stand. You were dizzy with pain. You had to crawl because of the shackles tied around your wrists and ankles.

"Your dead" you whispered as you crawled closer to the She-devil. She gulped and scrambled away. "YOU STABBED HIM" you roared as you shifted. You right leg was definitely broken. You didn't care.

The pain was fuelling your rage.

Your growl was so low and threatening that she slowly turned around to face you.

Big mistake idiot.

You lunged. Right for her neck. She ducked and jumped underneath your body as she stomped on your broken tail. You roared in pain before turning and slamming her to the ground with your paw. She was flattened to the ground as you stood over her.

"Y-Y/N" Haku moved a hand towards you, the pain he felt for not being able to touch you wasn't helping his stab wound or him being able to heal. In all honesty you were having excruciating pain not being with him.

But you were going to kill her.

You didn't care anymore, she needed to be gone.

Wait what?

Kill her.

No stop thinking like that.

She tried to have... that... with YOUR mate.

You can't kill her!

DAMN HER TO HELL!!

STOP!!!

You leaped off of her and curled into a ball, your head had a... a voice inside it. You were trying to fight it. Trying to fight the urge to kill...

Where did she go?

She ran.

She ran like a coward.

You roared. You roared so loudly it shook the building. Haku watched you with tired eyes.

You were unstable.

You needed to leave.

But he needs help.

As he lay on the ground watching you, you padded over to him. You lowered your massive furry and horned head to his hand. You slid your muzzle into his grasp. The pain subsided so quickly you lost your breath. His eyes seemed to refocus as your skin touched.

"Y/N..."

You shook your head. You slowly backed out of his grasp. You couldn't stay. Not when you were like this. Your head was a mess. Your mind was thinking of way to dissect living things. You felt the tears trickle down your cheeks. You gently lifted Haku onto your back. You needed to get him help, the spirits in the town would be able to help him. You needed to leave.