Chapter 25- Stakeout

You didn't return to Haku for quite some time. Hiding away from sheer embarrassment. You had been practicing your Jujitsu and Akido. But most importantly, shifting. You had become extremely strong in your dragon form, learning new tricks and skills along the way. Now, you were laying the grass watching the clouds flow over head. it was comical at how relaxed people were, when just a few feet away were evil spirits that could kill you without a second thought.

It was frightening, to say the least.

Chihiro had slowed plans down, creating an annoying twist in the tale we are trying to tell. You stood up, heading back into the centre of the town. You walked through the alleyway and into the centre, looking around as you walked directly towards the Bath House in a calm fashion. You heard a girly giggle and a grunt from a man. Your eyebrows furrowed as you veered left towards an old abandoned shop. At night the place came to life, but during the day it was as dead as could be. You stepped inside, venturing deeper in listening to the noise that started to become all to familiar. Your heart pounded afraid of what you would find. Rounding a corner, you saw them there.

Haku and Chihiro.

Her kimono was falling down at her waist revealing way too much cleavage. Haku's shirt was open and his hands were on her hips. You couldn't breathe. She was full on him pulling at his soft, silky black hair and he seemed to be complying to her wishes. They pulled apart for some air in their dirty little show. "Chihiro... your wonderful-". Thats it. you didn't need to hear anymore from this cheating little boy who was all over his 'friend'. You stepped back crushing a piece of glass underneath your foot. Their attention snapped towards you and Haku went pale. "Y/N! Wait it isn't what it looks like!!" He pushed himself off of Chihiro and made a move to grab your hand. You pulled away from his touch and looked back at him. "No...." you whispered, the tears began to stream down your cheeks in an unattractive manner. "Don't cry love! Please hear me out!!" you shook your head and turned and ran. You burst out of the shops and jumped into the air. The light surrounded you and you landed back down on four legs. You raced for the Bath House, tears welling up in your eyes as they fell off of your furry cheeks.

"Y/N WAIT!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!" He screamed after you, his feet becoming distant until they were no more. You felt the rush of air above you and saw his shadow blanket you. You made a sharp turn and ducked into the bushes beside the House. you shifted back to normal, and soon heard a thump as Haku shifted and landed beside you. "Let me explain..." He begged grabbing your hand.

"Don't talk to me Haku. Don't touch me or even love me. Im obviously not enough for you so thats fine, I've dealt with hurt from you before so i can deal with this. We are strictly only helping each other get rid of the Shadows thats it" You pulled your hand out of his grip as the tears continued to soak your skin. He was hurt, seeing you like this. But he didn't know what you felt.

He had no idea.

You pushed away from him, getting comfy and ready for the big wait to see and study spirits comings and goings. He made a whimpering sound and sat down. Stealing glances at you a the tears continued to pour down your once happy face. Your sobs were loud and heartbroken, you managed to stiffle them behind the sleeve of your kimono. But it hurt.

Good God did it hurt.

Haku's POV

What have I done... She is so heartbroken and won't let me help her. She doesn't know the truth but she won't let me tell her. It broke me inside out to think of what pain she felt and how her loving heart was being shattered. I lay down and stared up at the sky listening to her cries. Anytime i tried to get near her she pushed me away and cried even more.

Good job Haku, you really messed up this time.

I kept glancing at her, just to see her beautiful face that I loved so much, but it was masked behind tears. I couldn't leave her now. Not when she was vulnerable, but boy did i want to make little of Chihiro. That girl just couldn't help herself, always disobedient and too care free. She never thought ahead or probably never thought at all. Y/N saw what she was truly like, and i was too blind to see it...

A/N

OOOOOOOOOH...

HAKU WHAT HAVE YOU DONEEEEEEEE

My dearest little River Dragon soul, do us all a favor and leave Chihiro in the middle of the sea :)

I know the angst isn't good and Im sorry for the one millionth time! I barely write a lot of drama, (lies). But I just adore cute little love birds with mild sexual tendencies.... (Lies, again).

I need to ask y'all something, I want to start another story but I need your opinions.

I can continue to write either of my BTS x Reader stories. (Jin or Jimin). I'm currently just tapping away at an original called Hated Love. A few fan fictions eg, Jacob Black x Reader.
Ken Kaneki x Reader. Bumblebee x Reader.
And Phillip x Reader (TGSM).
An original that is based on the Zodiacs. (Aries, Taurus etc) Its based in modern times in highschool but the 12 friends soon find out about their magical powers.
Disney oneshots.
(And of course any requests)

I have no clue what to publish or continue I'm at a cross road.

HELP ME!

Cookies and cream,

-AA