Bonus Chapter 3

Really? Him?...

His hand runs along your arm. No one knew of the little scandal you were committing with Hue. It was a secret loving fling. You met with Hue every break for the past month. Only Lin knew and she shipped you to the clouds.

Hue kissed your neck and twirled his hands in your hair. He was a Mist spirit so his grey/blue hair captured your soul. You smirked as his lips lingered on your skin for a moment longer than needed.

"I love you Y/N" His husky voice whispered against your neck as he trailed kisses up your neck to your jawline.

"Awh Hue!" You cooe at the cuteness and his arms tighten around your waist.

"What's wrong?" You ask as the kisses cease. A soft breeze winds through the laundry room, teased linen white sheets away in the wind. He sighs and takes a steps away. "Say you love me" he says as he stares into your eyes with hope. "What!?" You ask dumbfounded at such a random question.

Hue drops your hands and steps away running a hand through his hair. He sighs again and turns back around to you. "Why won't you say it?" He keeps his distance as his temper begins to rise. "Why don't you say you love me!? Y/N! ANSWER ME!" His booming voice makes you jump and suddenly your... frightened.

He sees the fear in your eyes and softens coming closer and taking your hands in his. "Baby..." he rubs a hand up your arm and another rests on your hip. "I love you! Just say it!" He begs as his grip tightens on you once again. As if built of frustration begs to be set free.

"I-I" you stutter still aghast from his outburst. Temper flares in his grey eyes again as he raises a hand. His face scrunches up and it all happens in slow motion...

His hand comes closer and closer to your face and you feel the heat of the slap. It's stinging and the heat makes tears well up in your eyes. Hue stares down at you and begins to freak. "Baby! Baby no no no I'm so sorry!!" He tries to grab your shoulders to help you stand but an ice shard shoots straight through his hand.

His yell his muffled my water shooting into his mouth. He spits and gurgles as he thrashes about the laundry room.

A strong leadership persona walks into the room. Anger mixed with furious rage takes over Hues begging emotions and short temper.

Haku stares down at the coughing spluttering man on his knees. "How dare you" he growls as Hue meets his gaze.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER" he roars and kicks Hue in the stomach. Hue gasps and goes into the foetal position. Blood pools around from his wounded hand. Haku kneels beside him and stares at him with so much disgust you want to get sick. Haku punches him straight in his nose and the sickening crack of bone breaking clicks into the room. Haku stands up from the howling boy on the ground and walks to you still stunned on the ground.

"It's alright" he whispers as he picks you up ever so gently and carries you out of the laundry room.

Haku was your boss. Your boss was carrying you. This. Was exactly what we were not meant to do.

Haku carries you to a secret room on the 9th floor. He swings open a door behind a bookcase and the pair of you disappear.

Your cheek is still stinging and tender. The tears in your eyes have already fallen so you hastily wipe them away. "I'm sorry Y/N. I didn't want you to see that. You were obviously... busy..." his awkwardness warmed you through and through and he rubbed an ointment to your cheek.

The swelling immediately went down and a smile spread on your lips. "Thanks.." you whisper and he chuckles. "She speaks" he whispers mere centimetres from your face. You glance at his lips and he copies the move. You take in a sharp breath and look at your lap.

"Uh thank you... for-for helping me Sir" you whisper and begin to stand. Haku sighs and stands, towering over you. "No problem." The awkward silence could be sliced with a knife. He must of seen you and Hue making out. And he must of been watching. The awkwardness was equal which made it even worse.

"Don't let anyone treat you bad" he says as you are about to leave.

"What do you mean?" You whisper and turn around. He sighs and shuffles his feet. "I mean you deserve so much more. Your amazing don't let some idiot treat you as bad as he did." He bites his lip and looks at the ground. "You will know when you meet him. The right guy I mean".

The confusion on your face was obvious. "What do you mean?" You ask repeating yourself. Haku just smirks and and meets your gaze. "You'll know when... he holds you as if you are his only Anchor to this world. When he looks at you in utter awe because you are the most beautiful girl he has ever laid eyes on. When he is your shield and you are his sword. When he kisses you just so he can live another day." His eyes bore into yours. Searching for something.

"You'll know when you feel the world stop, when the clock has ticked the last tock and your heartbeat slowed you feel yourself float" he smiles sadly and your bewildered mind and face become immediately enraptured in this boy.

"Thank you... Master Haku" you whisper and step outside the secret door and into the well lit corridor. The pure shock of what the Master just told you stills you to the bone.

"I think I met him"

A/N
Yey or nae?

Yes or no?

Tá no níl?

Non ou oui?

Īe matawa hai?

An non sic?

Nein Oder Ja?

Nazi or Jew?

(Too far?...)

Too far...

Alright well anyways hope you enjoyed!! I did promise so this is my sorry/apology bonus.

-AA