Chapter 5: Meet The Boys

I thought since it's almost 2019, I'll do this for the Song of the Chapter. 

I fell in love with this video, too much heat, ( Itachi's my fav, I love Itachi.) Comment who's yours. The outfit on the right is Amanda, the middle is Jadein and the left is Cara.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The school day wen't by fast before I knew it, it's lunch time. I walked to my locker, and found sage there. Why are people always at my locker?  Oh well got to put on a smile. " Hey sage" I stand on my tippy toes and give him a kiss on the check. I love teasing boys. If I wanted to I could make a boy fall head over heels in love with me. I can even make them dump their girlfriends for me. Yes! I am amazing. " What brings you to my good'ol locker?" 

" I was just wondering if you wanted to go with me and my friends to an amusement park. after school"

" I wish I could, but I don't have enough money." That's a lie, I'm actually pretty average when it comes to money.  " Well if that's what your so worried about one of my best friend's have a part-time good there." 

" Oh okay,  when and where are we meeting." 

" Meet us at Molly's Cafe, 3 sharp, okay?" 

" Sure" 

" Great, see you later" And with that, he left. "I should see if Cara and Amanda want's to come."  I walk down the halls heading for the lunch room.  I sit down at the table same Amanda and Cara is sitting. " Hey girls long time no see" I wave to them. Cara looks up at me and gives me a weird look " Are you kidding We sat next to each other in chemistry." 

" Oh yeah forgot that." I put on my  innocence face. " So what's boiling"  

" Nothing lately, I'm just depressed" Cara say's poking her Lettuces.  Amanda raise a brow at her " Why is that?"  Cara looks at her like it's the most obvious thing in the world " Because..... I'm in college and I still don't have a boyfriend." Me and Amanda nearly spit out our food. 

" Are you kidding me?" Amanda speaks, " No one cares," Cara pouts " You have no right to talk, only Jadien will know what I mean cause were single. Right Jadien?" I pity the girl, Honestly, I don't think she has it. You know what 'it' is right, Boy's love me because I am  a cup size C, I know it's no D or DD nor DDD. But it's bigger then Cara's B size. Amanda seem's to have a C two. " Jadien?" Amanda spoke. I looked at her and notice her face is light pink and so is Cara's face.  "What?"    

" U were staring at our chest." 

"oh was I, Hmm.......okay then" I should probably  change the subject. " So uhh, I'm going with sage and his friends to an amusement park you wanna come with?"  Cara face turn from embarrassment to smiles " OF COURSE, this is my chance to get a hot boyfriend." I smile at her than turn my head to Amanda, " What about you?"

" I was coming anyways, rather you asks or not. My boyfriend ask me out." 

" Oh okay"  We finished up lunch and wen't on with our lives the end. Just kidding, After the rest of my classes. I went to my dorm to get dressed. " This lovely outfit will do" I say to myself. I left the dorm room and start walking towards the exit. Hmm, I haven't really spoken to Leo lately, I saw him in class but, I guess I'm worried. He usually follows me and is clingy. Oh well, I'm just worried of why Sage would want to meet me on a Tuesday? Like at least Thursday but no it has to be in the middle of the school week.  " Hey, Jade you look Gorges." Cara says from behind. I turn around " Thanks y'all do two." 

" U dressed to datey for an amusement park." Amanda says. " Oh well lets get going don't want to be late." We finally make it to the Cafe shop and all the boys where there outside of it. " Hey Jadein" Sage waves to me. " Hey Sage, I brought along some friends if you don't mind."

" Not at all" Along with him is 4 other guys. 

One: is a guy with short straight dark blue hair and white strikes with Black eyes that looks 6'5 inch's tall. 

Two: Is a guy with spiky Black hair and eyes that looks 6'7 inch's tall. 

Three: Is a guy with short curly  dark brown hair and blue eyes that looks 6'1 inch tall. not to mention looks like a middle school student. 

Four: is a guy with  straight Dark black hair and golden eyes, that looks 6'9 inch's tall. 

Then there's Sage which looks about 6'7 inch's tall. The guy with curly brown hair put his hand up to shake " My name is Alan Hose, A pleasure to meet you." He smiles. 

I shake his hand " My name is Jadien....But you can call be Jade" I point to Cara and Amanda, 

" That's Cara and Amanda." 

" I already know Amanda" 

" You do?"

" Yeah....She's Dan's brother" He point's to the blue and white haired guy. I guess they do look alike. 

"The guy with  dark black eyes and hair name is Mark, and The other one is Blaine." We all introduce each other and head to the amusement park. On the way there, Sage and me is in the front talking, Alan, Dan and Cara is chatting behind us, Mark and Amanda is behind them and Blaine is in the back looking at his surroundings. I wonder what's his problem. He is so quite.