Chapter 4: An Old 'Friend'

I hope you like the Cover. Here is the song of the day, I decided to add a little japan.

I just love this song don't you? comment below

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Please leave me alone, I don't want you and your bullshit." 

I push pass him and plopped on my bed, and started yelling in my pillow. I felt a hand on my shoulder " Why are you always so mad at me?" 

I hit his hand off me and sat up looking him in the eye "You.Left.Me.Alone.For.Some.Other.Girl.And.Never.Said.A.Single.Word." I spell it out for him very clear. He got some nerve thinking he can do what he did abandoning me and leaving without even saying goodbye. He turned his head the other way avoiding eye contact " I can't tell you why I left...But what's in the past, is in the past. So stop acting like a stubborn brat." 

"I'm stubborn? Why don't you just stop acting like a Dick-head and move on with your worthless life!"  Those words hurt me inside, and I knew it hurt him too. but the truth is the truth. He looked at me with sorrow all over his face.  what he did next was expecting, he wrapped his arms around my waist in a hug-like fashion and cried into my stomach.  " I'm so sorry 'sob' I wish I could tell you why but I can't.... I made a promise." 

" I don't know if I can trust you...but" I pushed him onto the bed leaning over his face " I still do love you" I bent down  and placed my lips on his. It felt like forever  since I felt lips this comfortable.  We pulled apart and he held me in his arms. " I don't ever want to let you go." We both cuddled together and fell asleep. The morning rose, and I nearly screamed when I woke up with Leo by my side. I walked down the halls of school, most student's were talking and so happy. I found Amanda and Cara at my locker, " Hey girls, what's all this  happy, happy stuff" Cara giggled "  Ava is back." I looked at her puzzled " Ava? "

" Didn't you hear" Amanda jumps in, " Ava Herman had to leave and take care of some family issues, but she's back now" My mouth hung, " A-ava" I clenched my fists. " 

" You know her?" Cara asks 

" You could say that." 

" Hello, Silver stone college! Ava Herman the stunning Diva is back!"  There she is, walking through the school doors. That dark blue hair, pink and silver clothing. That's Ava alright, and it seems her devils came with her. Kealyn the Purple haired richy, spoiled brat and Abigail, the cheerful Blonde.  Just as usual her deep blue eyes spots me first. We just stand their throwing death glares at each other. The tension is high and the people are excited. She starts walking towards me with her 'Friends' following. She smiles, the smile not reaching her eyes. " Hello, my dear friend, It's seems you don't just suck Dicks, these your patience's?" I roll my eyes, " Actually they are my friends, not like you'll know, seeing you have none."  She snorts " Just where did you find them? back at home in the dumpsters." 

" I hope you said hi to your sisters piggy and piglet for me, I bet you saw them when you went home, tell me how was the pig pin?" That had to get her temp up, but at last she still had that stupid smirk on her face. " Tsk tsk Jadien, I guess you do take after your mom and sister, you're a bitch in the face. Tell me how are they... oh that's right, Their dea-" 

" Don't you dare finish that sentence or I will slit your throat right NOW!" I threaten her raising up  my nail clipper. She stares at me with wide eyes the smirk completely gone. " Think about what you say before saying it, now if you excuse me I have a class to get to.