Chapter 3: Fighting a New enemy

Alright my longest chapter yet home you guys enjoy!! 

Let me know your thoughts in the comments and I will answer them!!

Please enjoy!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Team RWBY on Guadalcanal...

Dan and David were escorting Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang to Henderson field and while the were they go to know them a bit better and the girls got to know more about the 2 Marines and what was going on currently in the world. The girls were shocked to have learned that this Planet called Earth was currently in a time of crisis, a second world war was going on right now.

The 2 Marines also learn about the 4 girls and how they were from another planet called Remnant. They also learned that the 4 girls were Huntresses in training from a combat school called Beacon academy and the roll for Hunters and Huntresses was to defend innocent people from Bad guys and grim. When the girls asked if they had grim on earth the 2 marines said they had no such creatures on earth.

"So you guys have no grim here at all?" Ruby asked.

"Yeah, never seen or heard something about them before." Dan said.

"So this world is Experiencing a second world conflict?" Blake asked shocked about the whole thing. She couldn't have possibly think that humans would fight each other and their was no Faunus involved in the whole thing. 

"Yeah, and the only reason we are fighting in this war is because the Japanese attacked our Naval base at Pearl Harbor and killed both Military soldiers and Civilians." David Answered. "Also what is a Faunus?  I heard you say that once." Blake was shocked about how their were only Humans on this planet and no Faunus at all.

"You mean you guys don't have Faunus here on this Planet?" Ruby asked.

"No their is only Humans here we have no other kinds of people here." Dan said.

"Well to put it simple a Faunus is a Human being with some animal characteristics." Ruby said while slapping a mosquito on her right ear.

"Hhmm, I would like to see one some day." Dan said. Dan then heard some snapping to the right and he turned his head to look and saw a Japanese Infantry soldier pointing his rifle at the group. "Get DOWN!!!" Dan then quickly reacted as he turned around and pushed the others down just barley dodging the Bullets from the group of enemy soldiers. Each one of them took cover behind a knocked down tree. Bullets were going over their heads nonstop this was a ambush. 

"BANZIIIIIIIII!!!!!!" one of the Japanese soldiers yelled as the group charged.

After Dan and David made sure the girls were in cover Dan slowly looked up above the tree and saw about 20-30 soldiers making their way towards them. Dan brought his Rifle up and started shooting and hit one of the soldiers then another, then another, and another until his M1 went "Ping" and he ducked back into cover to reload. David then popped up and shot his Thompson and fire bursts to conserve ammo. A Few enemy Soldiers meet their death by the Tommy Gun. David and Dan had taken out 10 of the soldiers but there were still about 20 of them left. 

Dan then looked to see if the girls were okay but when he looked to where they were taking cover they weren't there. His mind then began to race to figure out where the girls went and that was figured out quickly when heard the Japanese soldiers yelling. He looked in that direction and saw the girls fighting the enemy soldiers. 

Ruby and her team had pulled out their weapons and after the 2 soldiers had fired and were reloading their guns they had decided to show off what they can do. Ruby was the first to take off at the enemy soldiers and she had Crescent Rose in its full scythe form and Ruby blasted herself at 5 the Japanese soldiers charging at her. Ruby swung at 2 of the soldiers knocking them off their feet sending them a distance away. She then pulled the trigger on her scythe and she spun around and hit another soldier with the back part of the scythes blade sending the soldier in the air. Another one of the soldiers shot his submachine gun at Ruby but she dodge the shots by shooting her sniper bullets to jump around and then came back at the soldier and she impaled the soldier with the sharp end of her scythe and grounded him. Another soldier came at Ruby and swung his bayonet at her but missed then Ruby swung her legs above the handle of her scythe and kicked the enemy soldier into a tree knocking him out and ruby landed back on her feet.

Then out of nowhere Another soldier came at Ruby from her blind side and was about to shoot her but then Yang punched him in the face and sent him flying into the deep jungle. Then 4 other soldiers started shooting at Yang and she was doing flips to avoid all their shots. Then they stopped and took cover to reload and yang stood on her 2 feet and said "You guys couldn't even hit the broad side of a...." She trailed off as she saw a piece of her hair slowly falling to the ground. "YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!" She yelled as flames raged around her and she charged to where the Japanese soldiers were hiding and used her Gauntlets to jump up into the air and came back down smashing her fists down on where the soldiers were and she sent them flying into the sky.

Weiss meanwhile was not having a difficult time dealing with her opponents she used her semblance and a yellow glyph appeared under Weiss's feet and she speed forward at the enemy. She first stabbed one of the soldiers with Myrtenaster and quickly move to another and slashed at him and he fell down with a red line across his chest. Then Weiss stabbed Myrtenaster into the ground and made a line of fire toward the soldiers and then exploded when the flames reach them. The soldiers were being burned alive and Weiss was wondering why their auras didn't protect them.

Blake was currently in a sword dual with one of the soldiers who had a Kanata on him and was trying to slash at Blake.  However, Blake was an expert and she quickly stabbed the soldier and he fell to the ground not moving anymore. Then another soldier charged at Blake with the bayonet on his rifle pointed right at her side. But thanks to her Faunus Senses she detected the guy charging at her and she jumped over the bayonet and side kicked the soldier into a nearby tree. Then the remaining three soldiers just tried shooting her but she made clones of herself to trick them into thinking there were multiples of her. Blake then got close enough to kick the middle soldier into the ground and then she jumped and spun around and kicked the other 2 into nearby trees knocking them out cold.

Then that was the end of the fight Dan and David were shocked to see that these four young girls took out almost 2 dozen soldiers and they didn't get a scratch on them. The girls regrouped and looked at what they did some of them were dead while some were badly wounded or unconscious. They wondered why these men's aura's didn't protect them at all as if they didn't have a single drop of it. They felt kind of bad that they had just taken the lives of people who will never see their relatives again. 

"D-did... I just kill someone?" Ruby asked a little shocked.

"I thought they had auras to protect them." Weiss added.

"They didn't have any." Blake said.

"Well, I guess it's safe to say we didn't know that." Yang said. The four girls then looked at the enemy soldiers in silence as they never would have thought that they would kill someone in their lives. Then Dan broke the silence with a question.

"Where the Hell did you girls learn to fight like that?" Dan asked.

The girls knew that this was going to be a very long talk with them. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally done with this Chapter it took me forever to write the fights of each one but it was worth it!!!

I hope you guys love it if so please leave a vote and suggest this story to others

And as always stay tuned for more!!!