chapter 8

y'all ready for the big reveal?

"Okay! so. my place, at 5 o'clock, for movie night?" Harry and y/n nodded

"we'll be there!"

"who else is going?"

"Michelle, Jess, maybe Peter and you guys" Ned replied with a smile. tonight was the night Ned was going to introduce Peter and y/n. its been 2 weeks since Peter promise he would talk to her.. and she's still stuck at 5 seconds.

"okay Peter. my place at 5 o'clock got it?"

"Ned, I dunno it's just--"

"you need to rest up. you've been caught up with that sp-- Stark internship" Peter sighed, knowing Ned would just keep asking

"alright, alright. fine"

"okay thank you"

-----------

"okay so I got the chips.."

"and I got the dip." y/n nodded

"well.. knock" Harry rolled his eyes then knocked "HARRYY!!"

"NEDDD"

"and y/n!!"

"you guys are still lame!" Michelle said from the couch causing y/n to chuckle as she stepped inside "Jess!"

"y/n!"

"come on Michelle, you gotta do it" Michelle sighed but smiled "Michelle!" she said in a sarcastic happy voice.

"yaayyy!!"

"hey, whos bring Pizza?" y/n asked as they all settled in "well.. Peter is"

her eyes widened "Peters coming? like really coming?" Ned nodded "that's great!" just then, the doorbell rang.

"I'll go get it" y/n called enthusiastically

"hey, why did you make me buy 4 pizza's-- oh my god- NED" he tried turn around

"Parker!" Harry called

"wait you know-"

"yeah, we were best friends when we were younger" Harry smiled.

Peter sighed then turned towards the two standing in front of him

"well.. go on, introduce yourselves" Ned said pushing y/n closer to Peter "hey, it's nice to finally--" things went black for y/n.

======

"y/n..are you alright?" Ned asked, fanning her on the couch.

"y-yeah.. I just.. what?.. what happened?" she sat up and took the water Jess was handing her.

"I think.. Peter needs to explain."

Harry sighed "I gotta go my dads here. I'm sorry y/n"

Harry kissed her check, saying goodbye to her then to the others and left "MJ, need a ride?" Michelle nodded "bye guys."

y/n looked over to Peter who was looking down until the door closed

"you have no idea how much I want to hate him" Peter mumbled, as y/n scrunched her eyebrows in confusion "I..I don't.. understand"

Peter sighed

"y/n, you and I..well.. we're soulmates.."

so what do you say...