Chapter 3

A/N Midtown is gonna be like a private school where you either got to pay big $$ to get in or you gotta do this really hard test to get in..okay continue

one year past and her time didn't go any faster, like some of her friends did.. but it didn't get any slower either which she thought was better than it turning red "y/n! there's mail for you!" she ran down the stairs, 'maybe it was her acceptances letter down' she thought, skipping a few steps and tripping on the carpet "oof.."

After picking herself up, she took a seat across her parents "come on mom please" then her mother pulled out a letter from behind her back, she quickly snatched it from her hand and just stared at it "are..you gonna open it?"

y/n looked up and bit her lip "i..uh..can you do it?" she asked, sliding it back to them "look. no matter what if you get in or not. we're proud of you alright?" she nodded, urging them to open it "oh..it's uh.. in report card form" they scanned the paper then looked at each other, then to their daughter with faces she couldn't seem to read "stop using the telepathic communication thingy on me! guys.. did i get in?" they put the paper down sadly "honey..i'm sorry" she sighed "that's okay.-"

"but, you're going to have to walk to the subway with Ned next school year" her eyes widened "oh my GOD!" she jumped up and hugged them "i got in! i got in"
"you got in! you got in!" they chanted time, y/n couldn't hold in the happy tears "your brother would have been so proud of you" she nodded with a smile. "miss you big bro"
"anyways, i gotta go tell Ned!" she ran up to her room and picked up my phone, facetiming Ned "NED GUESS WHAT!- oh you're not Ned..you must be Jess" the girl on screen nodded "and you must be y/n! Ned talks about you a lot..and Peter, but mostly you" y/n smiled lightly "yeah...we went through almost everything together" she nodded, also with smile "so i've heard..hey, wanna meet up some time?" she asked "yeah totally!.. uh..i guess you could just get my number from Ned's phone" she nodded then looked like she was deep in thought then replied out loud "Peter! Ned, hey your phones in here!"
"i told you it was in your room!" an unknown voice, she assumed was Peter, as they approached where Jess was in Ned's room "thanks Jess- Y/N! Peter get over here y/n's on facetime!"
"i really gotta go, if not Mays gonna leave me...again" y/n felt a slight tingle in her arm when she heard his voice more clearly "whats up y/n?" she smiled and shook the feeling away, as Ned wrapped his arms around Jess "well. first things first, Jess and i met"
"clearly" they chuckled "oh! and i'm transferring schools next year" she said said, nonchalantly "that's cool.. oh wait.. OH MY GOD YOU'RE MOVING TO MIDTOWN"

"hey May"

"how much longer do you have now?" May would ask Peter this whenever they were alone..usually his uncle Ben would tease him about it..but now..now its just May asking "well..erm..a year and a half" she smiled "that's closer than you think Pete" Peter nodded. in all honesty, he didn't want to meet his soulmate, now that he's spider-man, he can't do that to her, he doesn't want her to feel the pain of losing the one she was made for, and he don't want to lose her because of..well being himself