Epilogue

XXXXXXXXX

Chapter Epilogue

XXXXXXXXX

Ten years later

I was laying in bed tiredly when I heard the sound of giggling coming from the foot of the bed.

"Let's get mama up." I hear Lauren playfully whispering.

I rolled onto my side, mumbling.

"Mama." My shoulder was shaken by Lauren and I's son, Alex.

Keeping my eyes closed, I wait for Alex to try and wake me up again.

"Mama." Alex shook my shoulder.

"Mama!" Amelia squealed form Lauren's arms.

Chuckling, I open my eyes and slowly sit up, pulling Alex into my arms. He was almost identical to Lauren, same with his little sister.

"Morning buddy," I say softly, kissing his forehead.

"Mama!" He laughed and wrapped his arms around my neck. "Aunt Leslie is coming. She called earlier." He smiled.

"Oh really?" I ask, smiling as Lauren climbs onto the bed beside us, Amelia still in her arms.

Alex nodded. "Yeah."

Looking toward Lauren, I smile softly. "Morning," I whisper, leaning in to kiss her.

"Morning." She whispered.

Shifting, I rub my stomach gently. "What's for breakfast?"

"Mommy made pancakes!" Alex squealed before sneezing.

Laughing softly, I move the five year old off my lap. "Let's go eat breakfast then."

He smiled brightly and nodded.

The past ten years have been crazy, but I know one thing. Being with Lauren and raising our kids is everything I've ever wanted.

"How's Aleisha doing today?" Lauren asks as she puts Amelia down and wraps her arms around me, rubbing my stomach.

"She's hungry." I said. "Now Where's those pancakes?"

"In the kitchen." She responds before kissing me.

I can't wait until our daughter is born.