We headed back to our home, days were running like nothing and today nishitha going back to her in-laws home..

We were busy last two days in packing and preparing some sweets etc..

I took ansh in my hands, I kissed him and said I'm going to miss you, he mumbled tappu tappu, everyone started laughing and I kissed him before giving him back to nishitha,thank you, I cut her in short no need of thanks its my responsibility,i said ,tapasvi we both will miss you so much she said.. I hugged her before leaving.

Mom dad, shiv and dhaksh went to drop them at airport, I was with sanvi at home..

My phone was ringing,

Hello radhi sis they left just now! K dear I'll go straight to airport from office, k take care I ended the call..

Later at night, mom and dad went to some relatives home to attend some  function along with shiv and radhi sis...

Radhi sis fed her before leaving, she was sleeping in our room right now..

I went to take bath, and before that I secured with pillows around sanvi for safety..

I finished my bath soon listening to her cry but later it was normal again..

I came out and saw dhaksh playing with sanvi  in his arms.

Hi my little princess why are you crying?, see what small dada brought you, saying that he showed little toy..

I was seeing everything from behind he was not aware of me..

All of a, sudden sanvi made him wet,arey baby you love me so much I know but this was bad he said before kissing her, and I laughed seeing him..

He turned to me and got silent, I went to him, and extended my hands he gave sanvi to me and I took her and changed nappy,.

Meanwhile he went to take bath, sanvi you naughty girl you did a great job, and I high five✋ her little hand.. She laughed as if she understood what I said..

We were indulged in our girl talks, suddenly he cleared his throat from behind..

He took sanvi and went back to bed, I'm going to tell you a story to night he mumbled to her..

He laid her on the bed and settled himself next to her, he started one day----, sanvi started crying, what happened I didn't even started the story yet!

I went to kitchen and boiled some milk, and poured into the bottle🍼 after it was brought to normal temperature..

I came back she was crying more,I handed him the bottle. He made her drink and she stopped crying, oh my baby was choo hungry he said and chuckled..

After finishing bottle I took her in my arms and started rubbing her back slowly till I heard a burp sound and now she was ready to sleep..

I moved a little to make her sleep and as I confirmed she was sleeping I kept her back to bed and settled beside her...

Shiv and radhi pov....

We returned late around 10 PM, mom and dad retired to their room and we both went to take sanvi..

We were about to knock but door was opened so we entered and saw them on either side in  between them sanvi, both of them placed their hands on sanvi...

They were not talking to each other shiva! I know.. We must find the out way to solve this..

Involving of third person will make situation worse radhi let the destiny play it's role..