3 Girls, 3 Boys, 1 Summer (Ch. 27)

Ashlee's p.o.v

'Sweet dreams' Justin said when we lay in bed and he turned his back at me

'Sweet dreams' I mumbled.  

Soon I heard Justin snoring gently. But I couldn't sleep. I was just staring at the sealing while I thought. I thought about this holiday, about my friends, about home.. Today I bought a blue teddy bear for Aleena. Blue, her favorite color. You would think that a little girl like her loves pink and sparkles and thinks like that but Leen loves blue. That's because of the sky. In summer she often lay down on the grass in our backyard and just stares at the sky. Sometimes she asks me to lay down next to her and then we look which shapes we can see in the clouds. Or we just sing a song or something..  

But most of all, I thought about Justin. Justin and Nicole. I really don't like that girl. Am I the only one who sees how mean she is? Am I the only one who saw what she did in the café?  

Well, I'm happy that I don't have to see her ever again. And with that thought and a smile on my face, I fell asleep.

It was still dark when I woke up. I looked at the time. 2:57. I had to go to the bathroom so I stood up and when I was done, I walked back to bed. That was the point that I noticed that Justin wasn't lying in it. And obviously he wasn't in the bathroom either. My eyes fell on his phone. Where would he go in the middle of the night without his phone?  

I went to the living room to see if he was there. I opened the door and there was Ryan on the couch with his PSP. He had turned the lamp in the corner on.  

'Eh, Ry.. what are you doing here?'

He didn't look up from his game 'Oh, hey Ash. I couldn't sleep and felt like gaming but I didn't want to wake Spence. So I'm sitting here'

'Felt like gaming at 3 am?'

'Well.. and what's your reason for being here if I may ask?' he said still focused on his game

'Yeah, see... I woke up and noticed that Justin isn't lying in bed. So I thought that he might be here but obviously he isn't. Have you seen him?'

'Eh, nope'

I sighed and mumbled 'Where is he then..'

'Oh wait, he said something li..ahw shit!'

Shht, everyone's sleeping you know'

'Almost high score dude' he whispered excited

'What did he say, Ryan?'

He puts his PSP away and looked at me 'Yeah, I eh.. he left'

'He left? Why? Where did he go?'

'Something about a walk.. I think'

'A walk? At 3 am?' I said confused

'I guess so..'

'when did he left?'

'I don't know..about 30 minutes ago.. but not sure'

'30 minutes? Who's gonna walk an half hour at midnight.. and how do you mean you don't know? You talked to him, right?'

'Yeah, but I was gaming'

'So what?'

'So I was gaming and not listening to what he said. I thought he was kidding when he said "I'm gonna take a walk"

I sighed 'So you don't know where he is?'

'Eh.. no, sorry. Why don't you just call him?'

'He left his phone'

'Hm.. Maybe we should just go back to sleep. He'll be back soon I guess'

'No, I'm gonna find him'

'Ash, you shouldn't..'

'Aren't you worried at all then? I interrupted him

'Well.. I know Justin can take care of himself. And you know that too Ash'

'I don't care, I'm gonna look for him'

'Okay, then I'm coming with you'

*outside*  

'Ok, you're going that way and I'm going this way' I said

'No. I'm not letting you go alone in the dark'

'Ry, It would be faster if we split up'

'No'

'Yes'

'No Ash'

'Yes Ry' I just wanted to find him..

He sighed 'Then at least text me if you need me and when you found him. Do you have your phone?'

'Yes mum. Really, don't worry about me'

'I worry about myself. If something happened to you, Justin's gonna do something to me, lol'

I rolled my eyes 'Yeah, well.. first we've to find him'

So I turned left and he turned right. I walked quickly while I looked around me. It should be easy to find him. I mean, there's almost no one here.. actually there is no one here. So Justin would be noticed..  

I went to the pool, the park, the restaurants (even though I knew they were closed) but didn't see him. Then I got a text from Ry 'Everything still ok up there?' It's sweet that he's so concerned about me but there's no need for it. Not that creepy old men are gonna pay hundreds of dollars to get in this resort, just to rape me or something. Lol.  

'Yeah, I'm fine. Did you find him?'

'not yet...'

So we kept looking.  

God, where are you.. why a walk at 3 am..  

Then I came near the Rose garden and heard someone laughing. Would he be here? I came closer and yes, there was someone sitting on a bench. Pretty sure it was Justin. I walked on. Yes it was Justin. Thank god, I smiled.

'I've found him. See u upstairs x' I texted Ryan.

I walked towards him but then I saw that he wasn't alone. There was someone else sitting beside him. It was a girl. A twinge of jealousy went through my body. I looked again. No way, this girl.. is it Nicole? Why is she here? Why is he here? Why are they here together? Is he cheating on me? So many questions came up in my head. I barely couldn't move. I was just standing there in the dark, just staring at them and it seemed like they had a lot of fun together. So much fun that they didn't even see me standing there.  

Is he cheating on me?