3 Girls, 3 Boys, 1 Summer (Ch. 25)

The next day we went jet skiing in the sea which was pretty cool. A little scary cause you're going pretty fast but it's fun to do. Later, the boys taught us how to body board. First they showed us how you've to do it and it seemed so easy. But it was harder than I thought when we tried it,. We fell off like a hundred times, haha. Except for Spencer. With some of Ryan's help, she could do it after a few times. But Spence is good in practically every sport. Especially in hockey! So it wasn't very surprising that she's also good in body boarding, haha.  

After that we just chilled at the beach. Getting a tan, listening music while drinking a coke you know.. just like that.  

'Ok, and now I wanna try that water slide' Justin said after a while  

'Yeah, me too' Ryan agreed  

'What are we waiting for then, let's go' said C. excited

'And what about you girls? Coming too?' Ryan asked when we were at the waterpark, standing in front of the water slide.

'Well..' I looked up. It was pretty high and seemed kinda scary..

'I'm going' Spence said.

'Well' I said and looked at Em.

'We'll see' she said

'Yeah, you guys should try it first and then Em and I are going the next time.. I think..'

'Maybe..'

'Probably not..'

'Nope'  

We laughed.

'Pff, cowards' Justin, Ryan and Chaz teased us.

'Just go and we'll see' I said

'Okay, let's go'

At the end Em and I went too and after a whole day in the waterpark we sat down on the grass.

'Ouhf, I'm exhausted' I sighed

'I'm hungry' Ryan said

'Oh really? That surprises me Ry' Spence said sarcastically

'Shut up' he laughed 'Let's get something to eat'

We went to the café where we were the first night and ordered.

'Well, that was another amazing day in California' Justin said satisfied when we sat down at a table.

'Definitely'

'Oh Ash' Em said 'Did you already told them about the 2 boys?'

'No she didn't, what about them?' Spence asked

'Okay, while you were going of the water slide the first time..' I said '2 boys walked by and I guess they wanted to look like you' I looked at Justin  

'They had the same hair, the same clothes, collared sneakers like yours. It was so funny and..'

Then some screaming girls interrupted our story.

'Oh My Gosh, Justin Bieber!'

We turned around but they weren't looking at us, but at the tv. MTV was on.

'For you I write a symphony, up to the violin..'

One girl stood up and began to dance and she sang along

'It's time to sink or swim..'

Then I saw it. What was her name again... idk but it was the girl from the beach. That blond, mean girl.

'Great' I mumbled sarcastically

'Sorry?' Em, who sat next to me, asked

'Oh, nothing' I tried to smile

'I guess someone has fans' Ry said while he looked at the girls

'I just need somebody to lovveeee..'

'I'm gonna surprise them' Justin stood up.