3 Girls, 3 Boys, 1 Summer (Ch. 3)

At 20:51 we sat in the plane, ready to fly. We had 2 rows of three seats so Spence, Em and I sat in the front row and the boys sat behind us.

'whoooh, let's gooo' I said

A few minutes later there was an instruction on the screen about our safety belts and the gasmasks. You know.. just the usual things if you're gonna fly.

'And remember: Please stay at your seat until the light of the picture turns off. Have a nice flight and thank you for listening.'

We went up and after 5 mins the light of the pic turned off. Spencer, Emily and I were reading Seventeen magazine.

'Ugh, watch this' said spencer 'Heidi Montag (you know.. from the hills) has 'botoxed' herself again.'

'It's Heidi Pratt, married to Spencer Pratt.. remember?' said Em

'Yeah, I know but I hate him. He's a Jerk and such a player. The only good thing about him is his name.

'Haha, true' laughed Em

'But seriously' I said 'she really needs to stop with that. She was way more prettier a few years ago, before all those.. things'

Spencer mumbled 'yeah, and before Spencer'

Em watched at another picture. One of Channing Tatum. She said 'Aaaah, look! He's single again'

Spence and I give a little scream. We love him. I guess we've seen all the films were he was in like a 100 times. Like a year ago we had posters of him all over our  

walls. But since we met Justin, Ryan and Chaz, we paid more attention to them than to our posters/films/Channing. So we're not that much fan as we were before but still, he is and always will be hot.

'Oouuuuhhhh' said spencer while she looked at me and smiled

'What?' I asked while I raised my eyebrow.

'I seeeee...' she said with a mysterious voice '..something..' and she looked at seventeen '..Ash would looooveee'

'Chocolate!' screamed Em

'Nope' said Spencer

'Ehh, ehm'

'Shoes' I said.

'Ice Cream?' said Em

'Nope & nope' said spencer 'I seeee...someone who can sing very well, play guitar very well, is kinda hot.. I guess, and who had that amazing friend Ryan. I SEE JUSTIN BIEBERRRRRRRRR'

'Aaaah! let me see!' i said.

Now that I'm his girlfriends doesn't mean that it's 'normal' for me to see him in a magazine or on tv. I'm still that girl who buys a magazine, only because of 1 pic or 2 sentences about Justin in it. I'm still that girl who turns the volume up if Justin is on MTV or the radio. And I'm still the girl who sometimes stalks him on twitter, asking to RT. The only difference is that I can call him now if he don't RT me to ask if he would do it. And I did it once.. calling him and asking to RT me I mean. But he said 'Ash, I'm not gonna RT you on twitter' (that was the point when my heart broke) 'I've already RTed you in my heart babe' he said. (That was the point when he fixed my heart and made it melt) That was so sweet.

Spencer gave me the magazine. I read the article, it says:  

Justin Bieber, the 16 year old teenage pop star is going on holiday with his friends and girlfriend, Ashlee. To our knowledge it's only Justin, Ashlee and 4 friends. So, no Pattie, no Usher, no one. Just 6 kids. When Justin came to us for an interview last week, we asked him where he would go to. But as we expected, he didn't tell us. The only thing he told us is that he stays in America. Maybe he's going to where he came from, Canada? We don't know. But what we do know is that you girls, right here in America might have a little chance to..'

I turned around to Justin and said with a smile 'Look, you're in Seventeen. Something about our holliday. And they called my name 2.'

Justin's p.o.v.  

So here we were, flying from South Carolina to California. What are those girls laughing about? Heidi, single again? Who's Heidi? Well, actually I didn't really care. And I didn't really heard what they were saying because I was listening to Michael Jackson. Yeah I respect him. He was a good singer, dancer and performer. Rest in Peace.

But then Ashlee turned around and said something to me. I pulled my earphones out of my ears and said 'sorry babe, what?'

'You're in Seventeen' and she showed me an pic and article about me.

'Oh haha, yeah I remember that one' I said 'that women kept asking me or she can touch my hair. I Think she has touched my hair like a billion times at the end of the interview. Hm..yeah little annoying but it was fun there.'

Ashlee laughed and said 'But since I am your girlfriend, I can touch your hair whenever I want'  

She ran her hand though my hair and smiled.

She's so cute, I thought. And I smiled back. I want to sit next to her, why do we have these 2 rows of 3, damn. But then I saw the 3 rows of 2 seats in the back were free. I looked at Ryan and Chaz. Ryan and Spencer were making out (as far as that's possible if you're sitting behind each other) and Chaz and Emily were busy talking about.. I don't know.. a movie? So I guess that they wanted to sit next to their girlfriends too.

'Guys' I said.  

They stopped with making out and talking and they looked at me.

'We can sit over there, so you' I nodded to Ry 'can sit next to Spence, and you' I nodded to C. 'can sit next to Em. Yeah and I next to Ash of course' and I smiled at her. Everyone agreed.

'But' said Emi 'We should ask first. You know, just to be sure that we don't get in trouble.'

'Yeah, Em's right' said Ash

So Ryan asked a stewardess 'Excuse me miss, could we sit over there? So we can sit next to our girlfriends'  

The stewardess laughed and said 'that seats are free so, yes you can. But don't forget your stuff and things' she pointed at Ryan's backpack.

'Okay, awesome. Thanks'

'That's okay, have a nice flight'

'Thank you' we said all. And the she walked away

'Well, let's move then' said Chaz

So we stood up and sat down on the other seats. Ryan next to Spencer, Chaz next to Emily and Ash next to me.

It was dark in the plane and outside. The most people were sleeping, so they turned the lights of.

--------------------------]  

next part will be better, i promise. x