3 Girls, 3 Boys, 1 Summer (Ch. 21)

Ashlee's p.o.v.

*beep beep* I looked at my phone. "You got 1 new message. Justin."

Spence and Em looked at me 'Who is it?'

'Eh.. Justin'

'Well, read it'

So I opened it and it said "I'm really sorry, can we meet at the pool at 8? Xo J."

'And, and?' they asked curious

'He, eh.. wants to meet at the pool'

'When? Now?'

'No eh.. at 8..'

'It's 7.30. we need to hurry!' Em said while she looked at her watch

'Oh.. yeah, maybe we should' I said

'What's up girl? You're going right?' Spence asked me when she saw that I wasn't very excited

'I don't know' I said 'It's just.. what if we end up fighting again?'

'Well, if you don't try, you guys can never make it up with each other'

'Yeah, you should go Ash' Em said

'hm.. yeah you're right' so I texted back "yes"

'Ok, let's eat something before you go' Em suggested

So we ordered some pasta salads and sat down on a table.

'Well, I think I should now' I said when we were done eating. It was 7:53 but it was a few minutes walking to the pool so..

'Okay, do you want us to come?' Spence asked 'you know.. just in case..'

'Thanks but.. no. I can handle it' I smiled to her

'Oh and wait..' Em gave me her mascara 'He likes long lashes, haha'

'Oh thanks, haha' and I put some on

'Okay well ..eh, call if you need us. I guess we're gonna do the laundry and then.. back to Ryan and C.'

'Kay, thanks again for today' I hugged them 'byee'

During my walk I thought. I was nervous, angry and happy at the same time. Nervous because I really didn't know what I had to expect. Maybe he's gonna yell again or we'll fight again but.. he said that he was sorry. And that's what made me feel happy; that he texted me and hopefully wanted to work it out. But I was still angry at him for calling me a bitch and for being an asshole. Ok, I know I started yelling and it's not ALL his fault.. but it's definitely not all MY fault either.  

When I almost could see the pool I heard a voice. A voice and a guitar. Someone was singing and playing. I came closer and there I saw Justin sitting with his guitar on a lounger at the back of the pool. There was no one, except for Justin and me.

'..waiting for you to come. And then I wonder if you're even coming at all. So many thoughts in my mind..'

I walked on and stood behind him

'Eh, hi' I said

'Wishing you cou..' he turned around and stopped abruptly. 'oh..eh, hi' he said embarrassed.

*Awkward silence..*

...  

...

'So..?' I said. I think we both really didn't know what to say.

'Oh, yes eh.. wanna sit down?'

I sat down on another lounger, faced to him.

'Okay, so I eh.. I actually wanted to play a song..' he said nervous 'I mean a song for you, I mean.. that song that I just played eh.. sang. Yes, cause I wanted to sing for you but then you already stood behind me. Not that I didn't want you to come, I'm glad you're here but..' he sighed and put his guitar away '..nevermind'