3 Girls, 3 Boys, 1 Summer (Ch. 22)

How were the VMA's? I couldn't see it cause it was 3 am here and I was sleeping :p

(he won, right?) Yay, you deserved it Justin! :]  

Anyways, here's part 22. FAN, VOTE, COMMENT, ENJOY! xx  

-------------------

The next day we had some breakfast outside and then got ourselves ready for the beach party which was at 1 pm.

'Goddamnit, open up' I was standing in the bathroom cause I wanted to brush my teeth. I hadn't any toothpaste left so I wanted to use Justin's. But woah.. that cap was tight! 'Okay, you can do this Ash' with my right hand I held the cap and with my left hand I held the tube. '1, 2..3' I pulled, turned and tried to get the cap off once again and then.. it flew off but I accidentally squeezed the toothpaste out of the tube and I landed right on my shirt. 'Ahw, shit..' lucky for me it was just my pajama but still.. 'Great, now I can wash this again'

Then Justin came in 'everything ok?'

'I, eh..'

'Is that toothpaste on your shirt? You're not supposed to put that there' he laughed

'Ha-ha' I rolled my eyes 'I know that but the cap was very tight and it didn't open and..'

He interrupted me 'Okay, I get it. You're just weak. A weak little girl' he teased

'I'm not weak!' I laughed

'Yes, you are. So you're lucky that you've me' and he showed me his "muscles"

'Oh, shut up' I laughed and pinched in his arm (or should I say muscles)

'Ahw! Hey, you're hurting my muscles' he said while he rubbed his arm.

At 13:20 we arrived at the beach. There weren't many people but soon more and more people came till it really looked like a beach party. There was a stage with a DJ. Well, not like a real stage but more like..a higher part (maybe it were some tables, idk). Some boys and girls were playing beach volleyball, soccer and football. Other people were swimming and surfing but the most were dancing around "the stage"

'Let's go dance' Spence said excited

'Yeah, come on' Justin agreed

'Sure you wanna go in there?' I asked 'there're a lot of girls out there'

'Why? Are you jealous?' he said teasingly

'No, I mean fans Justin. You've fans, a lot. Remember?'

'Oh, yeah.. I almost forgot how famous and popular I am' he joked

'Oh pleasee' Spencer rolled her eyes while Ryan and Chaz hit him friendly in his stomach

I laughed but then sighed 'No but seriously Justin, if they once know you're here, they won't leave you alone'

'Yeah, she's got a point..'

Justin puts his arm around me 'Don't worry, I know what I'm doing. And right now, all I wanna do is party. So let's go!' he ran to the crowd.  

We ran after him and began to dance.

'See, no pushy fans' he said to me

'hm..okay you're right' I admitted. Wow, Justin can dance so well! And he's so hot. Yeah, I'm proud to say that I'm his gf. And NOT because he's famous.

'Oh, I'm sorry' a blond girl said to Justin when she accidentally nudged him

'It's ok' He turned around and smiled at her

Then I saw her eyes getting bigger and she whispered 'ohmygosh' and then she screamed 'AAAAAHHH, OOOHMMYYYYLORD!!! IT'S JUSTIN! JUSTIN BIEBER!!!'

And before he or I could say something, we were surrounded by fans.

'Justin!!'

'Oh my Bieberrr!!'

'Justin, can you sign this!!'

'Over here, Justin!'

'Omg, I'm your biggest fan!!'

'Wanna marry me??'

'Justin, can I get your autograph'

'Follow me, Justin!!'

'No follow ME!!'

And then they all started to yell their twitter names.

'I love you, Justin!!!!'

He signed things and took pictures but it wasn't only Justin. Also Ry, C, Spence, Em and me got a lot of attention too. Of course they were all nice to Ry&C. I mean, they're hot too and closer to them means closer to Justin. And there were even some who wanted to take pics with us, girls, too. But others weren't very happy with Spencer, Emily and especially... Me.

'Stay away from him!' some girls yelled

'You're a slut!'

'He's mine, Bitch!!'

I know that they don't hate me because of.. you know...me. But more about the fact that I'm Justin's girlfriend. But still.. it kinda hurts me if they say things like that to me.

'I don't wanna be here right now' I whispered to Justin