3 Girls, 3 Boys, 1 Summer (Ch. 4)

Em's p.o.v

Chaz and I were stopped talking about the movie that we've seen last week. It was a comedy but not very good. There was no story in it and the jokes were.. weird. Well, that's what I thought about it. Cause C. keeps saying that it really was a good movie and 'sooo funny'.  

Then Ash walked by

'What are you gonna do?' I asked

'Nothing' she answered me 'just to the toilet'

'Oh okay' I said and smiled at her. She smiled back and walked on.

Chaz put his arm around me and kissed me on my cheek. 'I love you baby' he said

'Love you too' and we started making out. He's so sweet, I thought. The sweetest boyfriend you can have tough..

Spencer's pov

I stared in Ryan's eyes. Oh, I love him so much, I thought. He puts his hand on my knee and I put my hands in his neck. We started making out again.

'This summer's gonna be awesome' he whispered

'Yeah..' I whispered back  

After a few mins of making out and hugging I was getting tired. 'Shall we sleep, Ry?' I asked while I laid my head down on his shoulder.  

'Yeah good idea' and he puts his arm around me. And like that we fell asleep.

Ashlee's pov

'Good idea to sit here, bieber' I said.

I gave him a little kiss on his mouth and pulled back, knowing he wanted more.  

I stood up and he said 'hey, not so fast babe. Where are you going to?'

'Just toilet. Be back in a sec' and I gave him an 'air kiss'. I turned around and walked towards the toilets.

Then I heard Em's voice. 'what are you gonna do, Ash?'

'nothing, Just toilet'

'ok' she said and we smiled to each other. I turned around again and walked on.

3 mins later I sat walked back to Justin. I saw that everyone was sleeping. Except for one man, who was reading a book with his flashlight. And lucky for me: Justin was still awake either.  

Although.. He's very cute when he sleeps. Once I took a picture when he was sleeping and when I showed him the pic he said 'ASH, DELETE IT! And I mean like RIGHT NOWWW' but I thought he looked very cute on it so I posted it online. But you know Justin.. always joking and pranking around. So he got me back:  

I had a few days off from school and we were sleeping in a hotel. Justin had a few interviews, photo shoots and a show. But it took too long to drive from home to that city again and again so we decided to stay in that city and took a hotel. (btw, it wasn't just me and Justin. Also his mom, his manager and..you know, the whole crew were there.) But anyway.. The next morning Justin had to get up early for a morning show, like 5.30 am. I was gonna shop that day with another girl of the crew late in the morning. So I could sleep till..late. But I woke up in shock because of something very, very cold. I screamed and opened my eyes. And there was Justin, with a bucket and a little ice cold water left in it. Because the rest was all over me.  

'Hah, gotcha!' he said and laughed.  

'JUSTIN!' I said a little angry 'it's all over me! Now I'm like a.. like.. ughh, I don't know what but why did you do that? I haven't to wake up this early' (I'm more like an evening person so I'm a little grumpy in the morning sometimes.)  

'Sorry babe, but you should've thought about that earlier. Like BEFORE you posted that pic of me sleeping online'  

I laughed and forgot my anger. Cause yeah.. this was typical Justin, he needed to do that. He just can't live without pranks. But now I wanted to get HIM back. So I jumped out of bed quickly and gave him a hug, so he was wet too.  

'Haha, now I got YOU' I said  

He was trying to get away from me while saying 'Heyhey, I've got an interview. I've to go in 5 mins. So no time to change clothes.'  

'Well' I said 'You should've thought about that earlier. Like BEFORE you threw all that water over me'  

'ok, ok, you've made your point. I surrender. Now please let me go' he said and laughed.  

'yeah, now THAT'S what I wanna hear' I let him go and then we heard someone calling  

'Justin, we're going now' it was his mom, Pattie.  

'Yes I'm coming'  

'Well' he said to me 'thanks for this wet shirt and I'll see you tonight'  

'haha, thanks for this wet, eh.. EVERYTHING and have fun.' I said  

He gave me a kiss and walked out of our room.  

'Ohmygosh Justin' I heard Pattie 'what did you do? Why is your shirt wet and...'  

I laughed and dried myself.

--------------------------------  

the romance starts in the next part. x