3 Girls, 3 Boys, 1 Summer (Ch. 5)

Ashlee's p.o.v.

So I sat down next to Justin.

'Everyone's sleeping' I said 'maybe we should too' and I put my head on his shoulder.

But he pulled his shoulder away and said 'No' I stared at him. Didn't he want me to sleep with my head on his shoulder? Was that a little to close? But come on.. I mean, I'm his girlfriend. Then it's okay to lay your head down on his shoulder.. right?

'ehh.. what no? Something wrong' I asked

'Yes. Yes there is'

I stared at him with big eyes. But then he smiled and said 'I still get this from you' and he kissed me.

That was another 'Break, Fix, Melt my heart' moment.

'You were walking away so fast' he kissed me again and I kissed back. He pulled the armrest up so the 2 seats become like 1 big seat. Then he put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. We were still kissing. I brought my hands in his neck and whispered 'I love you Justin, I really do' He pulled me even closer to him so I was practically on his lap. Then he put his hands in my shirt but I pushed his hands away.

'Not here, Justin' I whispered laughing

'Why not babe?' he asked

'Justin, we are in an Airplane' I said with emphasis on 'airplane'.

'Everyone's sleeping though' he whispered back.

I laughed again. Like was he serious? Nah.. i don't think so. Just another joke to see how far he can go I guess. But he kept asking..

'No, Just..don't okay. We've the whole summer toghether'

'Okay, I'm sorry babe'

'It's okay' and I gave him one more kiss.

'But we should sleep now, like the others' I had no idea what time it was but I felt tired.. because of school I think. After a whole year of studying and tests everyone's tired I guess.

'yeah you're right, like always' he said and kissed me on my forehead. I put my head on his shoulder again and this time he didn't say 'no' but brought his arm around me.  

'Sleep tight, Ash' he whispered and he yawned.

'You too, hun' I said and with that we closed our eyes and fell asleep

'Ladies and gentleman, we're about to land...'

'Ash.. Ash baby, wake up'

'Huh, what?'

'We're gonna land' said Justin

'..please secure your safety belts. You can't walk around or stand up till the plane stops, the light of the picture will turn off again. We hope you enjoyed the flight. Thank you for listening'

I sat straight up and secured my safely belt.

20 mins later we stand in front of the airport of California, waiting for a taxi to bring us to our hotel. It was 10:30 (because of the time difference). Although we weren't as rich as Jb, we all live in one of the richest neighborhoods in South Carolina. So that's why we, or actually our parents, could pay this holiday for us.  

But anyway, the place where we're staying is not really just a hotel. It's more like... Like Atlantis Resort in the Bahama's. There are a few pools and a waterpark. There're also clubs and bars were you can dance. Then you have some chic restaurants and shops. And since this 'Rosemond High Resort' is near the west coast of California, you can borrow boats or swim with the dolphins. And much more.

'taxi' and Justin raised his hand. There was already one taxi waiting for Spence, Em and me.