Chapter 14: Team Prime VS Team CRDL

The next morning in Team Prime's dorm, Kaia woke to the sound of footsteps walking around the room. She opened her eyes, and she was a bit surprised to see Braedey already awake, wearing only his jeans, and doing handstand push-ups. Kaia couldn't help but notice Braedey's lean muscular upper half, and she did have to admit, despite his cute face, he looked like he could put down a Beowolf without having to change form.

"Morning, Kaia." Braedey greeted, looking over at the third member of Team Prime. "Sleep well?"

"I did sleep very well." Kaia nodded, sitting up in her bed. "So, what's with the early-morning training?" She asked.

"Well, sometimes, I wish to keep myself in shape." Braedey replied to her. "But for today, I'm gonna make a statement with Team CRDL."

Kaia winces at the memory as she, Team RWBY, along with JNPR, the rest of Team CFVY, and surprisingly Amber, Ozpin, Goodwitch, Oobleck, Port, Peach, and the rest of Beacon Staff remember the incident of how Braedey finally snapped at the bully and his goons.

~*~*~(Flashback)~*~*~

At Beacon Dining Hall, while Velvet Scarlatina was minding her own business, she heard the sound of footstepscoming towards her. It was none other than Cardin Winchester, who had a sinister grin and look on his face. Velvet was being frightened as she could suspect that Cardin was going to do something to her since she could possibly tell that he wanted revenge on both of her little brother figures ever since they stop him from pulling her ears.

As Cardin stopped in front of the rabbit Faunus, he did what most women would describe the most immoral,disrespectful, and inappropriate way: He grabbed Velvet's breasts. As soon as the moment Velvet saw his hands were grabbing her breasts and groping them with it, she started crying as she was yelling out the word PERVERT. Basically, everyone in the cafeteria including Team RWBY and JNPR saw what the bullied just did in front of every student as the females were steaming mad of why he put his hands on a girl like that. But before anyone could do anything, Braedey and Cog already arrived in the Dining Hall as the former's Aura flares up, angry at the bully and his goons were touching their Rabbit Faunus senior that Braedey sees as an older sister figure.

RWBY and JNPR were feeling intimidated by the flaring auras of the two mysterious boys who possessed powers that they've never seen before. Ruby, Yang, Nora, Pyrrha, Jaune, and surprisingly Ren were silently cheering for the two boys to teach Cardin and his teammates a lesson while Weiss, however, while she still wants answers of Braedey and Cog's powers, she was feeling intimidated as she made a mental note to get on their good side, praying to Oum not to piss off the two heroes, and finally silently cheering for the two boys to show the bullies why you never put your hands on a woman like that. Finally, Blake, like Weiss, who also wants her questions answered of Braedey and Cog's powers and abilities, she was silently cheering the most for our two heroes to teach Cardin and his team and lesson.

The Transformatrix bearer and humanoid Cybertronian decided enough was enough as they decided to let loose and teach Team CRDL a lesson. As Braedey was quickly engulfed in a flash of blue light, he transformed into one of hismost vicious and most violent of his heavy hitters; Leobreaker. Cog, on the other hand, knew things were gonna go downhill, so he opted to stay out of the way. As the Predacon lion silently walked over to the table where Team CRDL were standing and Velvet sitting at, Leobreaker tapped Cardin's shoulder. As Cardin Winchester and his teammates soon turned their heads around, they quickly saw what made them start shaking in their boots; an angry Leobreakerwho was cracking his knuckles. Velvet, meanwhile, had a small smile on her face as she was now shedding tears of joy, happy that her little brother figure came to her rescue.