Chapter Two: The Grimm and a Faunus Pt1

The Creatures of Grimm...

Beings made entirely of darkness, the sole purpose of them is to drive humanity towards the edge of extinction. A goal these creatures have in mind since the birth of humanity nearly centuries ago.

It was to the point where the Grimm has survived and have adapted in their attempt to destroy humanity.

Realising that it was only a matter of time until it was too late for them. Then, they would strike the final blow to end humanity once and for all, but, the Grimm was able to bide their time until such a time came.

This single Beowolf had tracked a new victim; a human.

However, once it cornered a human walking around, thinking it was easy prey for them to tear into, until they saw soon realised this human was very different from the others they've slaughtered over the years. Now, the roles were reversed and the creature was now the hunted.

A bright blue light caused the creature to look away and once it turned around, it was baffled by what it saw.

"Piledriver!" The mysterious human announced.

Standing in front of the Grimm is a 27ft tall Autobot. He is large and bulky, painted in dark yellow with dark grey highlights, along with hazard signs across his arms; he has four large arms. He has a set of wheels on the back of his shoulders, while four more wheels were part of the ankles. The arms are fairly long with large hammer-like piledrivers on all four elbows, whilst the legs were short, similar to that of a gorilla's structure, whilst two large tank treads were on his back, and has a large lower jaw and chin. The Transformatrix is centred on his chest. The most unusual feature of it's two pairs of well-developed metal four arms looked quite imposing compared to the Grimm, even if it was encased with its bone-like armour, showing that it had survived for quite some time.

"Alright, ugly... be a good doggy, and I won't hurt you too badly!" Piledriver taunted, preparing himself in case the creature attacked him.

Piledriver's most prominent ability is his enhanced strength, being able to lift several times his own weight and punch through various resilient materials with ease. His strength allows him to use anything heavy as a weapon, from big rocks he can throw several feet away, to beams and pillars that can be used as clubs. His great strength even extends to his jaws and bite, allowing him to bite through metal and damage it. Piledriver can create strong shockwaves just by clapping all four of his hands together or slamming his fists on the ground. Piledriver an jump several times his own height, at least seven stories up, in a single bound. He has high durability, being almost fire and laser-proof.

Just as predicted, the wolf-like creature merely growled at him, revealing the sharp teeth in its maw. Then, without warning, the creature charged at the teen hero, intent on ripping apart whatever it was standing before it.

The wolf-like creature soon jumped using its hind legs, attempting to overwhelm the four-arm Autobot, but this simple attack would cost the creature dearly. Braedey soon caught the creature by its snout with two of his arms, and merely threw the creature against a nearby tree. As it got up from the ground, the wolf-like creature started another attack, intent on finishing off the strange being before it.

Realising that if he doesn't do something quickly, the situation might get worse than it already is. 'Sorry about this...' Braedey thought solemnly. Steeling his determination, the teen hero charged the wolf and the two entered a dangerous game of chicken. Just as the two were about to collide, Braedey aimed for the lower body of the creature and tackled it to the ground.