"Bye Babe"

It was 11 pm when Ethan drove me back home.

I kept his black T-shirt that is caring his smell.

Today is the next day Thursday.
I usually dislike Thursday , I don't know why but everyone has a day that they don't like.
Mine is Thursday.

But today I woke up and received the beautiful news that the 'After' Trailer teaser is out.

'After' is one of my favorite books and the characters that play Hardin and Tessa are perfect.

I woke up pretty good. I wasn't tired and don't wanted to die the moment I opened my eyes.

Yes I am not a morning person at all.

I was earlier awake than my alarm would've ring. So I took a shower and even ate breakfast. I took my time to dress up and decided to wear camouflage green jeans that have side pockets, a black top with long sleeves and a turtleneck , black shoes and put on a black leader jack. I immediately regret my decision but I'm too lazy to go back and change my jacket so I decide to freeze.

I don't know how I managed to be still late to school but I did.

But honestly I have a feeling that today is going to be really good.

After school

School was chill today.

Now I'm sitting in the office of the FBI mein station.

Ashton, Aiden and I are having a food break.

Agent M walks in.

We stand up to greet him.

"Layla I was looking for you yesterday. Where were you?" Agent M asks me.

I gulp visible and I feel Aiden looking
at me.

"I hung out with a friend."

Wait is Ethan my Boyfriend now ?

Holy cow !!!

I never had a boyfriend just like boys to have fun with.

Agent M takes a seat and motions us to sit down again.

"Layla you can't waste anytime. Your mission is in five days. Tuesday."

I haven't forgot about my mission. How could I ?
But I right know I realized how close the day has come.

I see Aiden and Ashton looking at me confused.
I haven't told them about my mission because I had no permission to talk about it with people that are not my mom, dad or Agent M.

But I did tell it Emma.

"May I ask what this mission is?" I hear Ashton asking politely.

"Yes Ashton. Layla is going to have exam tomorrow. The Agement. If she passes she will be an official Agent and will be going on her most dangerous mission ever on Tuesday.
She has to sneak into the war house of The Royals and will join the conference. "

I see both boys looking dumbfounded at me.

"Undercover?" This time it's Aiden that asks Agent M.

"No, she will hide in the walls and record the whole conversation. "

"That means Layla has to sneak in without getting caught, find a way into the walls without getting caught, record the conversation and than sneak out again without getting caught. " Ashton summarizes.