"I don't crush, I enjoy."

While I was eating lunch i felt eyes on me.

When I looked into the directions the eyes came from I met Aidens shiny blue eyes.

He realized that he got caught by staring at me and decided to come into my direction.

He took a seat next to me. 

"Hi"

"Hello Mister Kings"

I saw the confused look on Beth.

Val meet him in music and I already told Emma about him in Latin.

But I saw Emma's eyes widen in surprise by Aidens hotness.

So i introduced Aiden to the rest of my group.

"So, what made you come to our table. Except my blinding beauty that must caught your attention "

"I was wondering what class you have next"

"Were You really wondering out of curiosity or did u used that as an excuse to talk to me" I said sarcastically.

"I think you caught me cause I'm asking for both reasons. "

"Ok just to please your mind I have P.E.  next with Beth and than study hall with all of the girls "

"Well I have French next and than maths"

I was really hoping to have more than two classes with Aiden but I guess my hopes can be thrown out of a window.

"Ohh .. Bad luck ? I guess?"

"That sucks. But at least I'll see you in biology tomorrow" he says and leaves our table. 

I wave at him and say goodbye and damn he's tall. 

When I look back at the girls , I see their sheepishly smiling faces.

Then they start reanacting Aidens and Mine conversation mockingly.

I just roll my eyes.

***

Beth and I are changing in the girls locker room for P.E. 

"So what's going on between you and Aiden?"

"Nothing" I say matter of fact. 

"Ok let me ask differently. Do you like him more than you usually like boys I mean like friends ?"

"He's cute
..and sweet
..funny
..oh and his eyes"  I say a little bit to admiringly.

"Well I see.
Wait are you crushing on him?!"

" NOO! I just met him today we are just talking like I talk to everyone. I know a little bit more flirty than I Usually would talk but c'mon. You know me for 3 years now. 
I am a extremely sarcastic person and you know that I take the chance when I can talk to a hot guy.
And I don't crush , i enjoy"

"Yeah you're right"

I nod finally agreeing with Beth. 

"..You're right.  You are a bad girl."

I just laugh nervously in response.

What Beth said is not a compliment. It's the truth. I am kinda a bad girl. But nobody knows not even Beth or Valerie.
And Emma she knows a bit not everything but enough. I don't wanna put her into danger by telling her the whole truth.

***
Study Hall

"You wanna do something after school?  Movies at mine?" Val asks us all.