"I think you exposed me"

*clapping*

My head shuts up.

I look around and see everyone clapping.
What the hell??!

"Ms.Benson I'm sorry to interrupt your beauty sleep but may I remind you that you're in school and in my math class" my teacher says with a strange intimidating smile.

"I'm sorry Miss." I just apologize real quick.

Before she can say something else the bell rings and I literally run out of the room.

"Hey Layla, wait up. " Emma screams from behind.
"Rough day yesterday?"

"Kinda"

"So are you going to tell me what you did ?"

I sigh because I am really tired.

"After school I went to the main center and then to the box club. I arrived home at ten and jumped into the shower. Then I decided to start watching prison break because you always forced me to watch it. So I started with Episode 1 at 11 pm and after 7 episodes it was 5am. That means I slept only for 2 hours today "

"I told you prison break is legendary. But Layla you need every energy you have for your date today. "

"I know but the moment I see Ethan I'll be wide awake. " I wink at her.
"Ok I have to go to biology now , bye"

I turn around to head to my next class when I see Aiden glaring at me angrily.

oh shut. He must've heard the conversation.

He turns around to go to his class.

Then I remember that we have biology together.

The moment I entered my class I felt the tension between Aiden and me.

I sit down at my seat and smile at him.
"Hi" I greet him.

He just snorts and shakes his head at me.

***

Aiden ignored me all day at school and right now we're sitting at the lunch table and every time I say something he rolls his eyes.

First I got it. He was hurt or something but right now he pisses me off.
I mean we never were something official. 

I decide to kick him out of my head for now.

The bell rings and that means that lunch is over.

Right when I was about to walk out of the cafeteria I hear Valerie calling my name.
I turn around but bump into someone.

Aiden. Great.

"Oh sorry " I apologize.

"Watch where you going " he hisses at me.

Enough.

"What the hell is your problem?! You are ignoring me the whole day , i don't care. But now your pissing me off with your non verbal comments and "intimidating " looks !" I shout at Aiden.

"You are my problem. So watch where you are going ."  He comes closer with every word he says.

"I won't. Maybe I will start watching where I am going  if you stop acting like a child. " I tell him ,"and don't you ever , ever talk to me like this again. I am not scared of you and I will never be. So stop treating me like I am the guilty one. "

"Just stop acting like that and leave me alone" he exclaims.

"How am I acting ? Rude? Childish? Like an idiot ? I can tell you that you're acting like that!"