CHAPTER 6: Food stealing and Apologies

We went inside the restaurant and a young waitress came up to us and asked how many in spanish.

Brit was the one who replied since everyone was just admiring everybody. Harry was looking at Izzie, who was talking to Zayn, who was looking at Louis who was talking to Liam and I, and I was looking at Raquel while she kept on fiddling with her stupid phone.

Oh right, we were 8 since Paul was with his family and everyone else went to the hotel to rest. The waitress motioned for us to follow her and I had to semi-guide Raquel to the table since she wouldn’t put her phone down.

“So, who yer texting?” I asked, semi irritated since she paid more attention to her phone than to us. “My best friend, he can’t believe I’m actually with you. –errr I mean you GUYS. Can I take a photo from your phone and send it to him? I don’t have multimedia texts.”

“Sure! Here, but wait, just us or all of us?” Please say just us, please… “Just us is fine, he’ll believe me with just you.” She said all happy. Who IS this guys? Did they have a thing going on? Is she already taken? How could I be so stupid, a girl like her has to be taken, so much for a happy ending for me.

“Niall, Niall, NIALL! You spaced out, what happened?” she asked all worried. ‘Sorry, I’m just VERY hungry.” I replied lamely, well it’s kinda true.

We snapped the picture and she sent it just as the waiter was coming our way. I took my phone from her so she wouldn’t go on scrolling through my photos, because I have the photo in there too.

‘My name is Alexandra and I’ll be your waiter today, what do you want?” said Alexandra, the waiter. Everybody picked ribs except for Britaney and Raquel. Brit wanted some soup and Raquel ordered nothing. That’s insulting, after she picked the place she wasn’t going to eat?

“Why aren’t you going to eat?” asked Liam, all worried. “Yeah, is it because you don’t want us to see you eating?” asked Harry sarcastically. “Guys, come on stop being stuid, she may not be hungry.” Defended Zayn.

I noticed the girls never say anything, just look at her trying not to smirk. I wonder why? Maybe they know what’s going in her head and what she’s about to do. “Actualy, your right Harry,I don’t want anybody to see me eating since I have false teeth. Do yu really think I’m that type of girl Harry? I’m just not really hungry.” She said, and Isamar spoke up “I’ll just give some of my food, she’s bound to steal it anyways. No matter how ‘not hungry’ she is she always eats. Even if it’s just a little.”

“Yeah, and ‘ll give her my mashed potatoes since I don’t want them” replied Brit. Then they exchanged a look. They looked at Raquel with a “please don’t look” and she looked back like “watch me.” These girls really are something.

After that exchange we just talked as a group until I heard my phone beep, it was a new message, from a wierd number. Guess it’s for Raquel, I gave it to her and she replied. Then she slid her phone on the pocket of her dress and stood up “What are you doing with my phone?” “I’m just going to wait for him to reply then you can have your precious blackberry back.” She said kinda irritated.

 After she left Brit spoke up “Let her have it for a while, she’s wanted one for a year and her parents don’t want her to have one, even if she BUYS it with her money.” “Why don’t her parents want her to do that? It’s HER money after al.” said Louis in disbelief. “Because there are 2 phones un-opened on her house, so that means no new phones.” answered Isamar.

We kept talking and Raquel came back and sat down again. After a little while came our food and Raquel took the mashed potatoes and some ribs from Isa. She started talking to Zayn about her family and then she joined me in the conversation when she was talking about instruments.

At one point we were l laughing and goofing off when I was going to eat my last rib, It wasn’t there! “WHO TOOK MY LAST RIB? It was the best one, you guys are so stupid! I cannot believe you did that, you know I don’t like people taking my food without permission.” I cannot believe the guys would do this to me, when Raquel and her friends were here. I must’ve looked like a phsyco, standing u and yelling like that. “I’m sorry girls, I just have a problem with sharing.”

“Well I hope you learn to share soon because that rib was delicious!” said a voice from behind me, wait was that – “Raquel, you are gunna get it now!” I said while spinning around to grab her, but she was’t there, she had already run off to the parking lot. I ran after her to get my payback. The guys could keep the girls company for a while.

“Stop running I’m getting tired!” I pleaded, boy could she run! “Not until I KNOW for sure you ain’t going to do something hurtful to me,” she replied looking back for a brief second while running.

“I was never going to hurt you! Know let’s stop running and go to the van cause I need air.” I said/asked “Naaw, let’s sit on the sidewalk while they finish eating.”

“Good enough for me!” We sat down and she was all red and panting from running. “Why are you staring at me like that?” she asked. “Because you’re all red, and because of this” – I said as I started tickling her.

“Stop Niall, please I’m begging you! I have a dress on.” She pleaded, ‘Not until you say sorry for stealing my rib and saying I am the most handsomest Irish ever.” “Handsomest, really Niall, really? Okay, okay. You, Niall Horan are the handsomest Irish ever, but I will never say sorry for stealing you rib.” “HA you said it!! Apology accepted”

“That doesn’t count”, she mumbled while getting up. She fled to the van were the boys and the gals were already waiting. I took my time to get there since I could not believe I actually had done that. A few hours ago I couldn’t say hi, know I’m tickling her? I have to control myself.

‘I cannot believe you made Raquel sad! I let you guys go on off because I thought you’d take care of her, and she comes to the van all mad and sour-like. I hope you apologize to her right now!” shouted Isamar as soon as I got in. Great, she’s mad. I took a seat next to her, slung my arm around her and whispered “I’m sorry, will you forgive me princess?” “Okay, I forgive you , Sir Handsomest.” She replied cracking a smile.

God she was so beautiful. “Know you need a make-up kiss!” yelled Louis,nd everybody started chanting “Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss.” She said “Okay, okay stop yelling!” and motioned for me to kiss her cheek. I leaned in again and kissed her cheek, a big sloppy kiss, since it was for the show. She got a laughing fit from the kiss and stopped after 10  minutes.

I could get used to this.