Chapter 3: Week Off

Okay sorry guys for not Updating. Wattpad was down the day I planned to updated and after that I din't have time.

On nother note, imma post chapter 4 today. And I don't have no more after that... So bear with me. I'm gong to try aand write today and tomorrow so I can post soon. If not, bug me so I can get motivation ;)

If there ae any errors tell me, would be greatly apreciated.

his is dedicated to my "mommy" ( @crazysmiley ) she is in the hospital and I haven't talkd to her in a while. I LOVE YOU WOMAN ♥

“Wake up Nialler boy! Dammit Niall, wake up they’re waiting!” Is all I hear after a dream about doughnuts chasing burgers down the street. I open my eyes and see Harry looking at me with an annoyed face. “Good! Now get your stuff; the boys are waiting in the corridor.” Well this is it I guess. The start of what is going to be a difficult summer, no matter the outcome.

Harry and I catch up with the boys and Paul starts to talk immediately. “Okay, so there seems to be no paparazzi or fans outside, but you still need to put your disguises on.” We all groan. We hate having to sneak around our fans, even if it means no claustrophobia for me. We wait till all the passengers pass the corridor and then strip naked right there and put our disguises on. Right know Zayn looks like a gang member, Harry like a 15 year old blonde trying to be cool, Liam like a hippie, skater boy with long hair, Louis like a goth with purple hair, and I look like a nerd with black sleeked hair and really ugly glasses. Paul looks like himself. We go out fast because Paul’s family is waiting outside.

After we get our luggage, we rent 2 cars. One for Paul and his family and one for ourselves. Of course I had to do it since I’m the one who can speak a decently fluid spanish. Then we get directions as to how to get to Aguadilla. A two hour ride. How excruciating. “Okay guys, I know I told the manager I was going to take care of you, but I’m going to trust you and go with my family, we’ll meet in a weeks time. Liam, you’re in charge.” Woah, I didn’t expect Paul to do that. Well who could blame him? He hasn’t been with them, alone, since he got hired.

Two hours and a check-in later, we get to our hotel room. We bunked in just 1 room since we aren’t here for the music. This is vacation; we are tourist for 2 months. Well, at least we have 1 week of being alone, then the mini concert thing, then we ‘go’ and we keep searching.

“How about we go for a stroll guys? It’s only 4 and we can just keep our disguises on,” Harry suggested. “Yeah come on guys I need to eat something!” I said, and they looked at me with relief. They should, I am already feeling so much better than I have in 2 months. Just being here gives me hope. We shower and put our disguises on again and go to the town center. We park in front of the ocean and go to a restaurant called Novecento. It was really good, pasta and wings and pizza. After that, we started walking around but it was pretty deserted, so we went back to the hotel and just talked.

On the course of the next few days we just went to different beaches. We didn’t get noticed, thank God. Only once when we went to the mall (it was REALLY small btw) a girl asked for a picture with us. She was really nice and didn’t fangirl, so we rewarded her with an outfit from any store. We also went bowling and to a water park. At night we either went clubbing or twitcamed.

When the week ended, Paul came to our room (he was on another floor) and laid down the rules. We started getting ready because we were going to face the cameras again tomorrow.