Chapter 4: Meet and greet

This is chapter 4! it's all i have written so far...

I hope you guys like it and give me comments. I don't know how it's gunna go from know but it'll be nice.

As always tell me if there are any mistakes and tell me if t's too short.

So the routine began again. We went on interviews, meet and greets and gave hints about how to get our FREE concert tickets. We rehearsed every day. We also went to the public, so lucky fans could get to meet us. Every day it looked like what I came here to do was getting taken away from me.

We had to go to a meet and greet in Puerto Rico, yet again. Every day I got more and more depressed. I came here to find her... I haven't even started. When we got to the meet and greet there was a massive line, it was going to be a long day.

We sat down, sung More Than This and started signing stuff. During the middle of the signing some girl came up and started gushing about us, or should I say, everybody except me. That's not new, I've gotten used to it. Thankfully the guys always had my back. "Don't you want a photo with Niall too?" asked Louis. "No thank you, I don't want a photo with the talentless person in the group," replied the girl in Louis ear, in a whisper loud enough for everyone to hear. "Well it's your loss," said Harry. Oh how I loved the boys. "No it's not! I hope management gets him out soon enough," said the girl snickering. Doesn't she have a heart? I really hope it ends soon; I can't take any more of it.

All of a sudden, someone runs up to me and gives me a big hug. I look down and see a girl, sixteen or seventeen years old, no more than five feet tall with light brown hair. I got scared at first, but heck, I NEEDED a hug right now. So I hugged her back. "Why are you hugging me? Not that I'm complaining" I asked. "Because I had two options, either hit the girl senseless or give you the love you need. So I went with the latter because the other one could get me in legal troubles," The girl said, muffled by my chest.

I laughed; she was funny without even trying. "How about you do me another favor and take a photo with me?" "Umm, sure. Let me get my phone from my friend," mystery girl said. "No no, this is for ME. Liam take a photo of us." Liam and the boys looked at me with wide eyes. Must be weird for them to see me so at ease. "This is something we are never going to forget", Liam said. Yeah, Niall asking to take a picture with a 'fan'. I know she had to be dying inside, but right now it's like she's the star and I'm the fan. She just saved me from a day of gloominess.

"But I want one too, BRIT, IZZIE TAKE A PHOTO." I looked at the crowd and 2 girls came up one with an android and the other with an iphone. "Dale, ¡antes que cambie de opinión!" she said in Spanish. Haha she thought I was going to change my mind. Not in a million years. We set up and just as they were about to take the photo, I kissed her cheek. She gasped but recovered quickly enough for the photo to look perfect.

Only after I tweeted it did I look at her, I mean really look at her. And I couldn't believe my eyes. It was HER. The girl from the photo. And as quickly as I saw her, security took them away; something about holding back the meet and greet. "WAIT, take them to the back!" I said before the guards left. They nodded and we continued with the meet and greet but my head was in the clouds.

"Was that her?!"

"Did you find her?"

They all whisper-yelled at different times during what was left of the meet and greet. I can't wait for it to be over, for VERY different reasons. I just hope this all goes well.

~~~~~~~~

What do you think?? He found her :) I hope you guys like this chapter and I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, I started reading and didn't stop till I finished and today I was at the beach with the family.