Take a shower

Awkward.

That's the only way I could describe it. I didn't know where to put my legs, I didn't know where to rest me arms, I didn't know if he could feel my every movements, I didn't know if I was being awkward, I didn't know if my boots were stuffing his flooring, I didn't know if he could sense the tension rising, I didn't know if I was breathing.

All I know, is that I'm inside a truck that turns into a giant robot. Now who saids that every day?

"Why are you so strained?" He spoke, as we exited the ground bridge; it was a little better this time, as I could grab onto the seat belt as I felt nauseated. I looked across his wheel and dashboard, I didn't know exactly where to look to make eye contact with him.

"U-uh..." I mumbled as my eyes flickered left and right, desperately trying to make any conetion with any eyes.

"You see the screen, above the CD player, with the Autobot insignia on it?" I looked above the CD player, and there was a screen, with sure enough a picture on it. I didn't know what it was, but it seemed to make out a face.

"Yeah." I said, staring at it, but remembered it was his seeing point, I looked a fool.

"That's how I see you. You may look there if you wish to make eye contact with me." I nodded, then paused.

"How can you see me and watch the road?" I  asked.

"When I say 'see you', I mean detect you. My sensors tell me everything you're doing, it can sense everything. So it's almost like-"

"A third eye." I said for him.

"That is correct." He said. "So, why are you strained?"

"Well- I guess it's because I've never sat inside a truck that turns into a... What do you guys identify as? Is 'robots' an offensive identification?" I asked.

"We would prefer if you use the term Cybertrionan." I nodded again. "And, to be honest, this is new to me aswell."

"What is?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"No human has ever been in the position you are in now." He admitted, my breath hitched.

"I'm the first person to... sit inside you?" I asked.

"That is correct." He hummed, I paused.

"How... How does it feel?" I asked, why I have no idea; what a stupid question. He now seemed nervous.

"It... is a first for me, but I'm sure I'll get use to the idea. I hope so." He then sighed, but I felt his whole frame move as he did. A reminder that he is alive.

"Yeah." I murmured as I looked out the window and gripped onto my clothing.

"You don't need to be afraid of me, I am only here to protect you, not harm you. You may relaxe- although, after what you've been through, I understand if that's difficult."

"No, no it's alright." I said. "It's just that... a lot has happened in the past two days. Seeing you, then being kidnapped, then finding out that I've been passed out for the past two whole days. Work is gonna freak out." I sighed at the thought of making an excuse for the past few days.

"I deeply apologise that we did not save you sooner. The decepticons used an extra clocking shield, leading it to be harder to pin-point the ship down." He said.

"The ship!?" I exlaimed. "You're saying that I was on an alien-... Sorry, Cybertronian ship?" I asked.

"That is correct, and, once again, I deeply apologise- Where do I go from here?" He asked.