10

Yujin looked over at the rear-view mirror of the car and saw Jun looking out the window.

She got a call from the teacher an hour before school ended. The teacher stated that Jun wasn't paying attention in class and did not listen to teachers at all. He just gave them a sad look.

Yujin looked away and focused on the road. She knew her boy was going to behave differently, there was no doubt about it. She had to do something about it as soon as possible.

"Are you hungry?" Yujin asked her little man as she closed the door to their home.

Jun nodded his little head.

"Change your clothes and go to the living room right after, I'll make some hamburgers," Yujin patted his head.

Jun slightly smiled and then walked away. Yujin could see that he was having a hard time.

Yujin bit her lip in worry. She headed to the kitchen and thought of ways to make Jun happy.

"I almost forgot!" she smacked herself in the head.

Yujin grabbed her bag from the dinning table and took out her phone. She unlocked her phone and went through her contacts. Soon enough, she dialed the one person that was helping her out this few days.

"Hey, Yujin," Jimin answered, "is everything alright?"

"Not really," Jimin could picture her saddened expression, "Jungkook and I told Jun about us being separated."

"I see," Jimin understood how she felt, "he's not taking it well, is he?"

"He hasn't been cheerful or talkative this couple of days. I hate seeing him like this. That's why I called you," Yujin sat down, making sure that Jun hadn't walked out of his room.

"Can I bring the dog home?" she wondered.

"You can, I already took care of everything. The medications, shots, and adoption papers," Jimin assured her, "it's all done."

"Thank you so much, Jimin," Yujin smiled, "if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be able to do it. I'm sure Jun will love his new companion."

"No problem, like I told you before if you need me I'll be there," he sincerely told her, "no matter what."

Yujin smiled even more.

"If you want, I can bring the doggy to your place," he suggested.

Yujin loved the idea but she knew Jun wouldn't love it.

"Given the circumstances, I don't think it's a good idea," Yujin said apologetically, "but thank you. I'll get him from the shelter."

"Alright then, take care," Jimin smiled.

"Bye, Jimin," with that the call ended.

Yujin set her phone down on the table and sighed. She could feel the tension between her and Jimin. She really could, but right now wasn't the time for that.

Yujin stood up and started cooking. Any time soon, her boy will come out and be waiting for the food.

"Sorry, I took long," Jun told his mom, "I took a quick shower."

Yujin turned to her right side and saw a small smile plastered on his face.

"It's alright, sweetie. Go watch your show, food will be ready in a few minutes," she flashed him a wink.

Jun giggled and headed to the living room. He felt better when his mom was all happy and smiley.

Yujin could hear the Teen Titans opening song from the kitchen. She glanced at her son as he watched his cartoon. She smiled at the sight and slowly looked away.