6

"Jun! Please," Yujin wiggled the door knob, "open the door."

Yujin could hear his small cries and sniffles. She didn't imagine that Jun and her will be in this kind of situation. It never occured to her at all, but it was happening.

"Jun-ah, please," Yujin couldn't bear the thought of her own son hating her...especially leaving her.

"Your father...he...he..." Yujin stopped herself before she could state the truth. The truth of who had cheated and left them, but she didn't want her son to hate Jungkook. She let go of door knob and sighed.

"I'll be outside waiting for you," she said before heading leaving.

Yujin sat on the couch and hugged herself. She faced foward and tighten her fists in anger and sadness.

"How can I still care for him?" Yujin mumbled, "even though I tell myself to forget him...to hate him...to move on...I can't...I just can't..."

Yujin bit her lip and rubbed her eyes before the tears could fall down. She realized she was truly weak, too weak.

Yujin stood up and walked towards the dining room. She grabbed her jacket from the chair that she had hurriedly placed it on before chasing after Jun. She took out her phone from the jacket's pocket and turned it on. She then found herself scrolling down her contact list.

She stopped scrolling when her eyes landed on a specific name.  She silently stared at the screen.

One for me, Kookie

Yujin pathetically laughed at herself. She hadn't change his name in the contact list...

Before she could do something stupid, she turned off her phone and placed it on the table. She walked to the hallway and stood infront of Jun's door. She tried opening it, but the door was locked and she knew it would stay that way till morning.

When morning time came, Yujin was out earlier then Jun. She waited for him in the living room, ready to take him to school. Yujin heard Jun's door open.

Jun walked out and saw his mother waiting for him. "Can dad take me to school instead?" he avoided her eyes.

"Your dad is to busy, plus is my turn to take you to school," she headed to him and plastered a sad smile.

"I...fine," he walked by pass her.

Jun was about to head out the door, but he was turned around when his mom grabbed him by the shoulders.

"You shouldn't behave this way, Jun. I did nothing wrong," Yujin faced him directly, "I told you that Jimin is a close friend, that's all he is."

"Sure he is," the way Jun answered made him remember Jungkook.

When she and Jungkook were together, he would get jealous whenever Jimin was around and he questioned her about their relationship. Jun had said the exact same thing as Jungkook had said back then.

Yujin removed her hands from his shoulders and sighed.

"You'll soon know and understand," she mumbled. Jun didn't hear his mom's words clearly.

"Do you still need help?" Jimin asked through the phone.

"No, I'm fine for now," Yujin told him, "if I need you, I'll call you."

"I'll always come and you know that," Yujin could see him smiling.

"Thanks, take care," she hung up and entered the pet store.

After leaving Jun at school, she had decided to check on something important. She was checking on the dog that she had decided to give to Jun, a buddy that he will need soon.

"Mr.Jeon," the secretary said through the phone.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Your son is here," she said, taking him by suprise, "Should I let him-oh, he's heading to your office."

Jungkook laughed at that and stood up from his seat. As he opened the door to his office, he saw Jun with big sad eyes. Jun immediately opened his small arms and ran to him, hugging Jungkook's legs.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jungkook bend down at Jun's level.

"You need to come home dad, I miss you!" he cried out.

"Jun, you know how busy I am," Jungkook calmly caressed his son and then raised his little head up, "aren't you suppose to be at school?"

"Yes," he answered, "but I wanted to see you..."

Because mommy has been with that men....Jun added in is head.

"Hey, I'm here now," Jungkook hugged him.

"Just for now, aren't you?" Jun threw the question to his dad.

Jungkook didn't answer him and just hugged him. Jun wrapped his arms around his dad, not wanting to let go.

Yujin was pacing back and forth in the middle of the living room. The school had called, saying that Jun was absent throughout the whole day. She had no idea where he would go, after all Jun has never skipped school or gone out by himself.

She had called close neighbors and friends, including the police, but there was no call that he was found. That is until she could hear the door being unlocked.

"Jun, do you know how worried I-" Yujin stopped speaking when she saw Jungkook along with Jun.

"He wanted to see me, that's why he wasn't at school," Jungkook entered.

"I see," she said quietly, "you could have called me and tell me that." Yujin glanced at Jun, he was avoiding her eyes.

"Why don't you go change? I'll get your food ready," Yujin added.

Jun nodded his head in response and turned to his dad. Jungkook bend down and Jun kissed his cheek before heading to his bedroom, leaving his mom and dad together.

"Did something happen? Jun hasn't said a word to you since we came in," Jungkook pointed out.

"We just had a discussion, that's all," she smiled, "thanks for bringing him back and spending the day with him. He really misses you."

"No problem, I do love him. You know that, right?" Jungkook assured Yujin.

"I can notice it," Yujin said. She knew why Jungkook told her that. The day she had signed the divorce papers, he had stated that Jun was nothing to him but he was completely showing the opposite of that.

"Jungkook," Yujin started of, "this Friday it is, alright?"

Jungkook was saddened that Yujin had brought up the topic but he agreed with her, at least for now he did.

.
.

Okay! So, hello Armys! Hoped that most of you didn't wait long for an update. I been trying my best to catch up with the chapters and storyline. And yes, the time for Jun will come and changes will occur, either good or bad for someone. Also, this sequel is not long, it is meant to be short.

Please don't hesitate to comment about anything!