20

The end.

Theo~

Waking up to an empty house is so sad. Both mates gone. Work has become so demanding for them. Kids are off doing their own thing. Carson and his family out grow the house they was in and built one farther back. Wren and her family were growing both wren and Abby were expecting. Mox and Stevie were off saving the world. They have been traveling to counties that needed doctors. And I work from home so I'm always here.

Jonah and Clark have both joined Max in the afterlife. Neo left said he'd never be back. I need a pet. Someone to keep me company. My kids will be leaving me soon with their mates once they find them. I need a pet.

I decided to go get me a pet. So I drove to the pound and found me a nice looking beagle. She was a young pup still so she needed lots of toys.

Mika and I went shopping and went back home. Played for a while before she got sleepy so I worked while she slept.

My phone rang mid afternoon so I did what any good mate would do. I ignored it. Mika was up so I walked her. Once she had done her business I decided to call
My husband back.

"Hey where were you?" Nash asked sounding frantic.

"Walking Mika." I said as if he knew who she was.

"Who's Mika?" He asked making me laugh.

"My new best friend. She so cute." I said cooing at her.

"Well can you bring Mika down to the job sight?" He asked laughing.

"Sure which one?" I asked.

"That little Italian place next to Starbucks." He said making me hungry.

"Yeah I'm hungry." I said grabbing Mika's leash.

Once I had her settled in her dog seatbelt I headed off to the job site.

The place was dark like nobody in there dark. Fucking creepers might get me.

"Come on Mika." I whispered.

"Surprise" a hundred voices yelled making me scream like a bitch. And making them laugh.

"What the fuck?" I yelled holding my chest.

"Happy Birthday, T." A voice I have missed so much said from the back.

"Moxy." I cried.

"Hey don't cry, I'm here big brother. I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I've missed you so much. I feel like I haven't seen you in years. Since you graduated." I cried.

"Well I promise to stay close from now on. Because who else is going to take care of baby T while we work?" He asked handing me a baby.

"Oh Mox, he's beautiful. Stevie you did wonderful I'm so happy. Oh man I hate crying because once I start I can't stop." I said holding the baby close to me. He smelled like heaven.

"Babe who's the dog?" Zero asked.

"Mika." I said going back to my baby nephew.

"Hey Birthday boy feel like cake?" Nash asked.

"Can I keep the baby?" I asked.

"Yeah he can help you blow out the candles. All 39 of them." Nash said laughing.

"Papa your getting old." Lynze said.

"Shut up brat. Come give your papa a hug and I might let you look at the baby." I said tears still rolling.

"I've seen the baby." She said hugging me. I kissed her head the pushed her away. She smiled at me befor finding her twin.

"Lily come give this old man a hug." I said to my shy girl.

"Love you papa, happy Birthday." She said as I kissed her head.

"Happy birthday papa." Blaze said hugging me. I kissed his head and pushed him out of the way for his twin.

"Happy birthday papa." Beck said kissing my head. Tall people suck.

"Can I walk Mika, uncle T?" Melody asked. She was Carson's youngest all girls. Five of them.

"Yeah but not to far okay and no food." I said to her handing her the leash.

It was one of my best birthdays ever. I had my family and my pup. My mates were amazing and I loved them to bits.

The end. Hope you liked it. Two days baby that how long it took so if you find mistakes that way. And like I said I was trying something new. Life's to short to be stuck in the same rut. Spread your wings and fly my friends. Till next time. Blu.