16. Please read AN at the beginning.

*so a quick AN this book is almost over. I gave myself two days to write to get out of my funk and so far so good. It isn't the best and I'm not going for that. I just had this idea bouncing in my head for a while bugging me until I finally sat down to write. Those who have read my stories know. I publish all at once and as soon as they are done. I walk away and stay away. I don't do sequels or don't need anyone editing or stuff like that. I do appreciate everyone who reads and maybe even likes my stories. So within the next couple chapters you will see some time skips of years not weeks or days. I think the best way to end this story is to see them later in life. All the big shit has happened already nothing else will take place that is exciting or meaningful to the story line. Well nothing that will happen now anyways. But for now let's meet Neo.*

Theo~

Once the kids and I sat down and talked about meeting Neo it has crazy. I text Jonah and set up a play date. Saturday at noon, which is today. The kids have been patiently wait in the living room to meet their brother.

They have scrabbles our new dog and their surprise all clean and bows in his hair waiting to meet his new playmate as well.

The weather outside is gloomy so it's an inside play date for sure. I got out some of the kids favorite games and a few books and coloring books.

I know nothing about this kid or how he was raised. Wren and Mox didn't have a tv until they was 5 and 2. Their source of entertainment was books and coloring. A few cars for Mox and a doll or two for Wren. I would get used puzzles and board games but pieces would be missing or it would be kind of tattered but they loved them.

"Their here." I said hearing the car turn onto the drive. I pushed the button to open the gate.

"Is Max with them?" Wren asked.

"No jonah said only him and Neo was coming." I said as the car came in to view. I heard both kids let a breath out they was holding.

"He's little."Mox said.

"Yeah like Wren little. He must be an omega wolf." I said before opening the door.

"Hey guys, this is Neo. Neo these are your brothers and sister. This is Theo, Wren and Mox. Everyone Neo." Jonah said smiling.

"Hey buddy, Wren and Mox have some things over there to do if you'd like." I told him. He just stared at me like I was stupid.

"I'm good, what's the WiFi password?" He asked pulling out his phone. I frowned but gave it to him.

"Sorry he's six going on sixteen." Jonah said looking embarrassed.

"That's fine. I'm just not use to seeing kids his age with a phone." I said a little upset about it.

"Every kid my age has a phone. How else are supposed to do our homework?" He asked.

"By using a book or your brain." Mox said.

"Takes to long google has all the answers so when in doubt google it." Neo said with a shrug. He plopped down on the couch and put his feet on the table.

"Please take your feet off the table. We don't do that here." I said as nice as I could.

"Not my dad, sorry." He said not even looking up from his phone.

"Oh he glad of that. But I'm going to ask you again nicely to remove your feet from the table." I said taking a nice long breath at the end.

"I'm good." He said. So I twitched my little finger and the table moved away from the couch.

"What the hell man." He snapped jumping up.

"Napoleon you start acting right this minute or I'll take that phone smash into a million pieces. I'm done with this disrespectfulness and will not tolerate it any longer." Jonah yelled making Neo laugh. So I twitched my finger again and the phone was Jonah's hand before Neo even knew what was happening.

Jonah turned around flipping the fireplace switch making it blaze to life before throwing the phone into the flames.

"What the hell dad." He yelled stomping over to Jonah ready to hit him before I swooped in and pulled him back.

"You will not hit your father. And you will respect him when he tells you to do something." I said calmly.

"I'm calling the cops and telling them you naughty touched me." He sang just as the door opened.

"So you want to lie to the cops is that how you play? Well thanks for the heads up because now if anyone does naughty touch you, I won't believe you. Hey babe." Nash said kissing me.

"But he did he grabbed my shirt." Neo whined.

"And why did you grab his shirt?" Nash asked with a wink. But he won't think it's funny when I tell him.

"So Neo thought because his dad told him to act right that it was okay to keep being a brat. So Jonah threw his phone in the fireplace. So Neo thought hitting his dad was the right thing to do." I explained.

"So parental abuse. That's a felony and you could go to prison for that. On top of that he wanted to make a false statement against his brother for bad touching him. One more and family be damned ill take you in myself." Nash said looking down a Neo.

"I'll be good." Neo said tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Jonah are you okay?" I asked.

"No... no my life is out of control and the people in it are mean and hateful. I don't know how much more I can take of this. My baby boy is a monster. My husband and mate is a egotistical asshole that only thinks of his image and how things effect him." Jonah said crying hysterically.

"Wren can you get some honey tea? Mox will you start some lavender in the aromatherapy thing? And Neo you listen to the words that came out of your dads mouth closely. Because if things don't change he is going to get sick and go away for awhile." I said holding Jonah as he lost his shit.

Jonah sat in my arms for almost an hour crying and blabbering about this and that. Neo sat there the whole time and watched with wide eyes.

And then I felt him before I saw him. In a blink of an eye my father/ uncle was standing there in front of me.

"Jonah." Was all he said and Jonah leaped from my arms and into Clark's.

I watched as he lead Jonah to the sitting area in the back of the house. I could hear anything coming from them but felt the magic that was surrounding them. They were in their own world.

"Who's that?" Neo asked.

"My father/uncle Clark. He was our dads mate. He's the only one whose ever been there for me. And now it looks like Jonah needs him more." I said.

"Daddy's not going to be happy." Neo said.

"Well too bad because Jonah needs him and Max can be mad." I said

Neo didn't say anything else. Nobody did. We watched and waited for the pair to be okay. This is yet another reason I love my father and family.

*so if you haven't already read the note above read it or you'll be a bit confused after this chapter.*