6

Theo~

Local realtor:

Maxwell Crowell:

Max and his husband have been Crescent Mountains number one realtors for over ten years. Let his family help your family find the home of your dreams.

I had read that over and over like a hundred time. He doesn't look a year older hell he looked younger then I remembered.

"T, I'm sorry." A voice said coming from the paper.

"Sorry for what Clark?" I asked not really in the mood.

"That you actually found them. Look I transferred money to your account. I know you'll want to stay. Why don't you give dear ol'dad a call and start looking for your forever home." He said with a sigh.

"I can't keep taking money from you." I said not liking that he did that.

"Well consider it this way. If I ever come to town, I'll have a place to stay." He said laughing.

"Like that would happen." I said laughing.

"Who knows I might when I get old and don't feel like living the life anymore." He said laughing.

"Besides wouldn't it just piss off dear ol' dad if he found out that your father gave you the money?" He said making us both laugh.

"I'm sure it would be a shocker." I said still chuckling.

"At least think about it." He said.

"I will." I said with a sigh.

"Till next time, nephew." He said laughing.

"Bye." I said laughing.

"So we going to do it?" Mox asked.

"Maybe." I said looking at him.

"Let's explore first. We might not like this place." Wren said.

"Okay. Carson up?" I asked.

"Showering." Mox said as he made himself a bowl of cereal.

"Okay so we went over the map last night. They have a small farmers market and little shops in town I say we start there." I said as Carson joined us.

"Sounds good. I'd like to get the oil changed in the car. There is a shop close to the market. We could drop it off and the go explore." Carson said.

"I think we might need some warmer clothes." Wren said. She would most defiantly need warmer clothes.

"Go find one of my hoodies and wear a long sleeve under it." I told her. She ran off to do as I said.

"Just in case we do decided to stay I'd like to go by the library and schools." Mox said. He was really smart and really loved to learn so I was happy doing that.

"Maybe check out a some local cooking for lunch?" Carson said.

"Good I think we have a great plan in place. We will head out as soon as you guys are ready." I said.

I drove to the oil change place and Carson went in to tell them what he wanted. Once he was done we walked toward the small farmers market. Wren was in heaven. We picked up a few things that would go good with dinner. Carson made all the stuff small and put it in his bag on the key chain.

We made our way to the small shops buying a few things to keep Wren warm. Carson found his mate but couldn't go up to her. She was working in a bar and with the kids it wasn't something we could do so I told him to go for it and to meet us at the diner by the oil change place. He said he'd walk us there and then come back.

"Welcome to Cici's what can I get for you guys?" A waitress asked once the three of us sat down.

"Chicken nuggets, fruit bowl and a cup of honey tea please." Wren said.

"I would like a triple burger with fries and coleslaw and a large orange juice please." Mox said.

"Could I please get the mushrooms and Swiss, a slice of cheese cake and a sweet tea." I asked.

"One Jonah special, a Max's pick and a Napoleon's snack." She said making me want to growl.

"Thanks, I managed to say.

"T, do you think?" Wren asked.

"I'm sure it is. I mean they do live here." Mox said.

"Wonder who Napoleon is?" Wren said.

"Let's just eat, get the car and go find Carson." I said with a sigh.

"Carson's here with his mate." Mox said pointing at the couple walking in.

"Hey guys this is Zandra. Zandra this is my best friend Theo, his little brother Mox and his sister Wren." Carson said sounding happy.

"Hello." I said as she stared at me.

"Oh hello, I'm sorry it's just that you look like someone I know." She said laughing.

"That's okay, have a seat guys." I said pointing to the two empty chairs at our table.

"Hey Zandra, what can I get for you and your friends." The waitress asked.

"Just a salad for me. How about to Carson?" Zandra asked.

"Hot ham and cheese, root beer and jalapeño poppers." Carson said.

"Okay, is this on one check or two?" The waitress asked.

"One." Carson and I said at the same time.

"Okay, good. I'll be right out with all that." She said with a laugh.

"So, Carson said you guys might be moving here. I know this awesome realtor that could so help you with that." Zandra said all excited.

"We might take you up on that." I said smiling at her.

"My family owns the bar I was working at so if you guys need jobs let me know." She said looking at Carson. He would be getting a job there for sure.

"How are the schools here?" Mox asked.

"Great, I loved going to school here. They teach everything here and even have a small community college that will help you get some good bachelors degrees for better paying jobs. They don't do big degrees and most of the stuff they do is online but you have to go to the main building to take test." Zandra said as I food was being placed in front of us.

"Sounds good. Will you be coming back to the cabin with us?" I asked.

"Well, I was going to bring Carson back to my place. That's if it's okay. I don't work tomorrow so we can all meet up and I'll show you around." Zandra said.

"Cool. I'll make breakfast and we will make plans. Once we are done here I need to get back and take a run. Is it safe to run in the woods here or do you have designated areas to let your wolf or animal out at?" I asked.

"You can run where ever. Just have someone tie a orange scarf around your neck that way they know your a shifter or were. And fairies can fly free without scarves." She said smiling.

"Awesome, Thank you." I said and Mox agreed. Wren would fly above us while we ran. It will be good to let ourselves be free.

After lunch we said our good byes before getting the car and heading back to the cabin. Mox and and I shifted and Wren tied orange Scarves on our necks before we all took off through the massive woods.