9

Theo~

"So you're telling me those two are your fathers that abandoned you three ten years ago?" Zandra asked shocked.

"Yeah." I said.

"And the guy who gave you the money for all of this is your father, T?"

"Yes again." I said.

"Wow just wow. And they didn't even know any of you when they was just here. All you were was clients." She said more to herself then to any of us.

"Pretty much." Wren said with a sigh.

"I can't believe it. I mean none of it but yet I do believe it, all of it." She said shaking her head.

We was still at the camp waiting on the contractor to show up. Zandra had called them while she was checking out her new home. She was so happy she wouldn't have to live above the bar anymore. She couldn't wait to move into their house. I offered them a room with us until it was done.

"Can Wren and I go walk the trails?" Mox asked.

"Yeah go ahead. Just stay in ear shot." I said.

"So all the rooms in here are master suites. That cool as hell. The kids are going from a one room apartment to a mansion in the woods. Soo fucking cool." Carson said as he used his magic to clean up the place vrooms were going and rags moving along all the surfaces.

"I should have never taught you that spell." I said laughing.

"I love this spell. I never clean anymore." He said making Zandra and I both laugh.

"Zero is here." Zandra said as a truck pulled up to the main house.

My heart rate picked up and my stomach felt weird. Like something was about to happen.

"Call the kids." I told Carson.

"Okay." He said heading for the back of the house.

"T, this is Zero. Zero this is T." Zandra said.

When I looked up this brick shit house of a man was staring at me. Mate that was the only thing going through my mind. He was big like huge with reddish blond hair and green eyes. Smelled like a bear shifter and something else.

"Hello, mate." He said with a smirk like I was going to bend at his every wish. Well no sir I don't jump for no man.

Okay so hot as hell but rude as fuck. I don't like rude people or assholes.

"Hello, Zero. Nice to meet you." I said with a smile and held out my hand.

"Oh baby boy no need for handshakes by the end of tonight you'll be screaming my name.

"No I don't think so. Just because we are mates doesn't mean I'm going to be jumping on your dick to make your ego happy. So unless you want me to hire someone else to fix up my place I suggest you act accordingly." I said with a smile.

"Man you're a feisty one. I like that. Not so much the prude hard to get thing but I get it. Your new to this whole sex thing. But I promise you that you'll love every minute of it." He said making me laugh.

"Zero is it. Well let me explain something to you, unless you drop the bullshit you'll have blue balls for the rest of your life. I've gone all my life with out sex I don't mind going the rest of it without getting any. I don't like someone thinking I'm going to do as they say when they say or how they say. I've been in my own far to fucking long to have someone think the know me or own me." I yelled at him.

He was shocked. And when the door opened again and another sex on a stick walked in my house I was ready for the day to be over. Fuck my life I have to make mates. Stick a fork in me I'm done.

"What the fuck Zero?" The other guy yelled.

"Nash man I was only telling him how it was." Zero said.

"Please tell me you did not go all caveman on him." The Nash guy yelled.

"Oh he did and he acted like a true ass." Zandra said wide eyed from the stairs.

"I'm sorry about him. He's an idiot. I'm Nash." The other guy said.

"T, nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand. Finally someone with manners.

Nash was hot. Big, built and a werewolf. Nice blue eyes and dark brown hair. Nice tan skin. Very nice.

"I'm sorry he's a little rough around the edges but I promise you that he's a big softy once you get to know him." Nash said before glaring at zero.

"So are you two mates as well or is this a fucked up triangle?" I asked.

"We're mates. But we've been waiting on you." Nash said.

"But dumbass here said to him I'm a prude and hard to get person that doesn't know what I'm missing and I'll be screaming his name by the end of the night." I said laughing.

"Zero, I'm going to kill you. I swear to the Goddess above that if you keep acting like this you'll be living with you mom for the next month." Nash threatened.

"Nooo, please. I'll be good. I promise. Let figure out what needs to be done and we will take things slow." Zero said to Nash and I.

"Good. Now I just bought this place and it needs a lot of work. I need to know if this house is livable the way it is. I'd like to move my family in before Monday when the kids start school." Said hearing two growls from my mates when I mentioned kids.

"T, what's going on?" Wren asked in her little voice.

"Nothing baby girl. These are the guys who are going to fix our house. They also happened to be my mates." I said as she hid behind me.

"Your T's mates? I'm Wren his baby sister. And this is Mox our brother." Wren said waking up to zero and Nash.

"Oh sweetie your just the cutest. And you dude are big." Nash said smiling at them.

"So are you parents living here too?" Zero asked.

"No why?" Wren asked.

"Then who takes care of you?" Zero asked again.

"T is our guardian." Mox said shaking his head.

"Oh so he's like your dad. So does that make me your dad too?" He asked Mox.

"No, T is our brother it makes you like a brothers-in-law." Mox said.

"Cool all I have is sister. So now I have you." Zero said.

"We will check the place out. Where are you guys staying now?" Nash asked.

"The hotel down the street in cabin 10." Wren said smiling.

"Okay you guys can leave if you want and we can drop by there when we are finished." Nash said handing me a card with both number on it.

"I have to go buy a car before we go back home so I'll text you when we get back to the cabin." I said shaking both their hands. Sparks are an amazing feeling.

Carson drove to the car lot in town so I could pick out something for us to drive. I found a Chevy Colorado that I absolutely loved and paid for it in full. I love my father to bits right now.

On the way home I ordered like six pizza and some sides. I didn't feel like cooking and I knew I was running out of time before our fathers figure it all out. I just wanted to relax.