7

Theo~

"Go shower and meet me down here. I'm starting dinner and we need to have a family meeting." I said to my siblings.

"Okay." The both yelled as the ran up the stairs.

I pulled some pork chops out and started to marinate them. While they was marinating I cut up the potatoes so I could make mashed potatoes. Wren would want a salad so with a little magic I prepared a salad. Carson had bought fresh lemons and strawberries so I made homemade strawberry lemonade.

Once everything was cooking safely I ran up to take a quick shower. On my way out I grabbed Carson's laptop and the folder with all the towns information in it.

"T, I turned the chops." Mox said as I walked down the stairs.

"Thanks. So let's start this meeting while we wait on dinner and then maybe we will enjoy the hot tub." I said making them cheer.

"I kind of like the town. It's small with place that have everything. I saw at least two book stores and a nice coffee shop." Mox said.

"I loved the farmers market they have a Starbucks and all the shops were nice." Wren said.

"I love all that too, but what about the fathers being here?" I asked.

"As much as I don't want them a part of my life. It would be nice to meet them, maybe get to know them." Mox said.

"I've never met them so at least I could do that." Wren said.

"Carson isn't leaving so I'd like to stay. I feel like this could be a good place. I feel like there is something here for me, for us. And the college thing sounds good." I said as I opened the laptop and entering the towns website into google.

The town really did have a lot to offer. It had more than the one we came from did and the houses seemed fare priced for a good quantity of square footage.

We sat around the computer looking for two houses close to each other that had land and a barn. We also wanted wooded area and at least four bedrooms. The second house could be Carson's or we could rent it out until the kids got old enough for them to move out.

"T, look." Wren said pointing at a run down camp. It had four house like buildings, a barn and a nice size pool. The land was acres after acres of land.

"Let me see how much uncle Clark put in our account." I said grabbing my phone. The price on the camp wasn't a lot but the place needed a lot of work.

"I really like it." Mox said looking through the pictures again.

"Shit. That man is fucking crazy. We can keep all that money." I said staring at the bank numbers.

There was enough money to buy the camp, fix it and furnish and buy all of us new clothes and stock the house with food and other items.

"Shit." Mox and Wren said looking over my shoulders. I let that go because I was in total agreement with them.

"So I'm going to email Max and tell him we would like to see this place. I'm using Carson's email so he doesn't know it's me." I said finding the place we could email Max.

"Should we act like we don't know him?" Mox asked.

"We so should." Wren said laughing.

"Sounds like a plan. I mean they don't know Wren's name and Mox isn't your name. And if you'll call me T he shouldn't know who we are." I said laughing.

"Why did you name me Wren?" She asked.

"That's the name your mom loved but max wanted Joanna. She hated it. So I named you Wren Gwendolyn Crowell." Said smiling at her. She has heard the story a million times.

"You got an email back." Mox said.

"Let's see what it says." I said opening it.

Dear Mr. Carson,

We could meet tomorrow around one at the desired property. I'm looking forward to seeing you and showing you the property.

Thank you,
Max Crowell

"Well looks like we have plans tomorrow." I said before shooting a text to Carson with a link to the place.

He was quick to reply with a "fuck yeah" before sending me a million emojis indicating what he was about to be doing. My boy would be a mates man by morning and I couldn't happier for him.

"Okay so let's eat and get our swim suits on." I said before dishing everyone a plate.

We ate and talked about plans for our new home. And all the thing we was going to do. Mox was ready to check out the school and get sign up. School was in session so he wanted to get in as soon as he could. I'd do that tomorrow before we met with Max. My little Wren hated school but was exited to see if this place would be different. Both of them are smart and very sociable so I wasn't worried.

The main house on the property looked like it had some work done to it before it was sold. So that house wasn't going to need much. The other houses and barn needed work. The barn was for Wren she wanted animals and we could have plenty there.

"Get your suits on and meet me on the back deck." I said heading out there to open the lid to the hot tub. It was bubbling away. I used a little magic to make the back porch a little nicer for Wren. She hated the cold.

"Man this is nice." Mox said once he slid in.

"We need one of these at the new house, T." Wren said laughing as the jets pushed her around.

"Maybe. I mean you have the pool. But we could look into it." I said laughing as she pouted.

"What we going to do with the other houses?" Mox asked.

"Well Carson and his mate can live in one and we could rent the other two out until you guys find you mates and then they can be your houses." I said hoping they wouldn't hear the sadness in my voice. I don't want them to grow up and move away.

"So our own little compound." Mox said.

"Yeah, the Crowell camp." I said laughing.

"Nah we don't want to use their name. We will come up with something else." Wren said. We could all change our last name if you guys want." I suggested.

"Maybe, let's see how tomorrow goes." Mox said.

"Okay sounds good." I said laying back and relaxing.

We stayed outside for about an hour before heading to our own rooms to get some sleep.