Introduction

Dedicated to my mom, for supporting and inspiring me to make this book.

Copyright: All rights reserved.
You may not copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce or otherwise make available this publication (or any part of it) in any form, or by any means (including without limitation electronic, digital, optical, mechanical photocopying, printing, recording or otherwise), without the prior written permission of the publisher. Any person who does any unauthorized act in relation to this publication may be liable to criminal prosecution and civil claims for damages.

"I started this book in October 2013 and I did some changes about this story like making this introduction, just for my readers, and also I edited my prologue for it to become better. I also started writing Pretentious last January but paused it after two months because of my hectic schedule and school. I really want to finish this story in like March 2015 and I hope that you'll like this book until the end. I also hope you'll enjoy it and keep voting (if you are) and support it until the last chapter.

The first book is all about the mystery of John Smith's death, adventures of Sarah and her new found friends and how they resurrected John back to life. This is the first book of my trilogy, "The Diary Series", and the next book after this is "The Secret Diary" (all about Steven's point of view). The next book after that is "The Hidden Diary" (all about Yuki's point of view and the last person's death). It will have a mini-book called "The Sour Revenge" so I can explain some point of views you might not understand.

And the rest was all the history of the world. "

-Allain Brutas [DaErudite]

----
Synopsis

Sarah was just a normal girl with a typical life living with her best friend, John Smith. Until one day, he committed suicide, causing everyone else to fall apart. Sarah refused to believe the rumors about John's suicide. Then surprisingly, John's mom gave her his precious diary that he always had with him. The diary held a spell that could manipulate someone's life in just seconds! Sarah was unaware of the adventure laid before her until she met a lot of new friends like Steven, Ellen and Yuki. She fights monsters, aliens, and other strange things that human beings classified as "just stories".

Sarah is determined to resurrect John, but with all of the obstacles in her way will she be able to complete her mission?

© Allain Brutas (DaErudite)

--
Date started: October 24, 2013
Date finished: not yet

The Lost DiaryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara