Arc 2: Homecoming

Start from the beginning

-Sarada

As for Sarada, the Uchiha girl stood up from her seat." Don't worry Hima, I'll go wake him up." She simply said as she headed to the blonde's room and bed.

"Okay?" Himawari said. She did not expect for the raven haired teen to wake up the sleeping blonde. Frequently, they would often wake up by themselves and proceed with their everyday preparations. Right now, she was seeing something different, maybe because of the repetitive morning routine.

(MEANWHILE)

Silence was in charge inside the room. Sarada slowly opened the door and tried to peek inside the room. It was the one of the two rooms in the apartment unit which housed their bedrooms. It was very quiet when the Uchiha girl peeked inside but soon she discovered the blonde's bed was empty except for a some clothes placed on top of the bed.

Sarada widened her eyes as she burst in to the room. She was definitely surprised the fact this was the first time she saw the blonde's bed empty but in a clean and orderly way. She had went to his room numerous times and saw nothing but a disorganized area.

"This is strange, He never does this." Sarada wondered to herself. Her blonde teammate was known for waking up at a later time and was never the morning person to begin with. If anyone would also want to wake him up, it would maybe more than ten minutes to do so.

The raven-haired girl then continued to observed her surrounding. The room was much more cleaner and organized. She darted her eyes towards the bed and noticed a set of white polo shirt, black pants, and a white medium top hat.

"A Chef Uniform?" Sarada whispered aloud and wondered"I thought he was just a bus boy?". How could the guy be cooking now? Unless He was promoted already in a few weeks time.

Was that even possible?

Although, there was really nothing impossible for her teammate. He was Boruto Uzumaki to begin with.

Unbeknownst to the raven-haired teen, A certain teenage blonde stood from behind and was just watching her with an awkward face. The Uchiha girl then immediately felt the presence behind her to face a topless Boruto who just gotten back from the shower. There was silence yet again as the two stared at each other for a moment.

Boruto was shocked. He was just drying himself up with his towel when suddenly his Uchiha teammate showed up in the room bothering to wake him up. It was just a surprise for him.

As for Sarada, her face began to show redness until her head became a literal tomato. She just can't resist seeing her blonde friend in that topless state, the athletic body that he possessed was just too much for the raven-haired girl.

In just a few moments, Imaginary Steamed began coming out from the Uchiha girl and not more than a second, she was already a ticking time bomb.

Boruto was shaking nervously, He was expecting to get punch in the face by the latter again. He was just so scared when the raven-haired girl would have started to freak out. It was just insane for him as he braced himself.

Although, the unexpected suddenly happened, instead of getting usually punched in the face. The raven-haired girl just turned her back. This really surprised the blonde himself. He was not expecting this. He was now scratching his head in bewilderment.

As for Sarada, she was not freaking out this time. The raven haired Uchiha just wanted to wake up the blonde from his sleep and for his job but this is what she gets. She never wanted any of this, but she was blushing in secret.

Breakfast was now ongoing. There was complete silence on the table area. Himawari stared strangely at the two teens. They were eerily quiet right now. The lavender haired girl observed their respective meals. Her big brother was eating as usual but in an awkward manner while the other was just silent and pretending that nothing had happened.